Did you know that regular disposable pads contain 90% plastics and enable a moisture buildup that causes irritation/infections and a bad odor?
Every year 9000 tonnes (432 million pads) of soiled menstrual napkin waste is generated in India. Due to improper disposal systems, they do not degrade get dumped in landfills, and stay there forever.
Switch to Sustainable Menstrual / Sanitary Care
Sustainable menstrual products are chemical-free and fragrance-free, decreasing the possibility of side effects like allergic reactions and hormone disruptions.
Using reusable menstrual products will help you become healthier and at the same time, help the environment by reducing landfill waste.
- The cloth pad is airy & breathable
- It feels like another layer of your underwear
- There is no moisture buildup which is one of the main reasons for bacterial vaginosis
- It doesn't stink as cloth allows airflow
- You dint get rashes as the cloth is super soft & absorbent
- It's actually a healthier option, but years of conditioning & aggressive marketing have helped us believe otherwise.
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs Plastic Saved
CO² Kgs Offset/Year
in Rural India
Invested in Climate Action