Wishing for a pad-free period? Well, The Woman's Company Menstrual Cup is the answer. Our menstrual cups are made of 100% medical-grade silicone making them soft and flexible and easy to use. It does not use any chemicals & is FDA approved hence is gentle on the skin and keeps you free of itchiness and rashes during your periods. It lasts for up to 10 years saving you money and the hassle of disposing of pads every month- Good for you and the environment. It is leakproof and doesn't hinder your daily routine.
How to use and care for your menstrual cup?
1) Before your first use, wash the menstrual cup with mild/perfume-free water, then, sanitize the cup in a pot of boiling water.
2) Fold the cup into a C shape in order to make the insertion easier.
3) Hold your cup tightly and stand with your legs wide open or stand with one leg raised and resting on a toilet seat so you can easily reach the vaginal opening.
4) Use one hand to locate the vaginal opening and the other to insert the cup. Insert it as far as possible as it is comfortable without the tail sticking out.
5) Twist the cup to make sure it has opened fully and formed a seal inside the vaginal opening.
6) To remove the cup, squeeze using your stomach muscles so that the cup comes out. You can also give the base of the cup a gentle pinch to release the suction and ease it out.
7) Empty the collected fluid into the toilet and rinse the cup with water and re-insert.
8) Once your cycle is over, wash your cup with mild or perfume-free soap and rinse clean.
Sanitize it by boiling it and store it dry in your muslin pouch until your next cycle.
For items in stock, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. For pre-orders or made-to-order items, the timeline may be longer. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
Personalisations depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there. If you can't find it, you can always add details in the "Order Instructions" section during checkout.
At Brown Living, we're all about plastic-free packaging and shipping. We send out our products in up-cycled or recycled boxes, wrapped in paper and sealed with water-activated tape made from natural materials. And the best part? Everything is 100% recyclable and compostable!
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
The minimum value to be eligible for discounts and GST invoices is INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
The minimum value to be eligible for a company GST invoice is INR 20,000/-. To place your corporate order with a GST Invoice request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs Plastic Saved
CO² Kgs Offset/Year
in Rural India
Invested in Climate Action