Wishing for a pad-free period? Well, The Woman's Company Menstrual Cup is the answer. Our menstrual cups are made of 100% medical-grade silicone making them soft and flexible and easy to use. It does not use any chemicals & is FDA approved hence is gentle on the skin and keeps you free of itchiness and rashes during your periods. It lasts for up to 10 years saving you money and the hassle of disposing of pads every month- Good for you and the environment. It is leakproof and doesn't hinder your daily routine.
How to use and care for your menstrual cup?
1) Before your first use, wash the menstrual cup with mild/perfume-free water, then, sanitize the cup in a pot of boiling water.
2) Fold the cup into a C shape in order to make the insertion easier.
3) Hold your cup tightly and stand with your legs wide open or stand with one leg raised and resting on a toilet seat so you can easily reach the vaginal opening.
4) Use one hand to locate the vaginal opening and the other to insert the cup. Insert it as far as possible as it is comfortable without the tail sticking out.
5) Twist the cup to make sure it has opened fully and formed a seal inside the vaginal opening.
6) To remove the cup, squeeze using your stomach muscles so that the cup comes out. You can also give the base of the cup a gentle pinch to release the suction and ease it out.
7) Empty the collected fluid into the toilet and rinse the cup with water and re-insert.
8) Once your cycle is over, wash your cup with mild or perfume-free soap and rinse clean.
Sanitize it by boiling it and store it dry in your muslin pouch until your next cycle.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs of Plastic Saved
Kgs of CO² Offset / Year
Trees Planted in India
Jobs Created in Rural India
Funds Invested in Climate Action
Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days and you can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
If the product is made-to-order, it might take more time to ship it out.
Please review our Shipping Policy here.
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
At Brown Living, we have a strict Plastic-Free Packaging and Shipping Policy.
We ship everything 100% Plastic-Free in an up-cycled or 100% post-consumer box with paper wrapping and a 100% natural water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & a plant-based starch glue. All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and compostable.