- Both Fresh Root Turmeric and Amla are immune boosters because of antiseptic and high Vit C content respectively.
- Amla is rich in chromium and this helps regulate carbohydrate metabolism.
- Daily use of this mixture reduces constipation as they are rich in dietary fibre.
- Amla helps the absorption of iron present in food due to its high level of Vit C.
- The carotene content of Amla, as well as iron content, reduces hair fall by not allowing free radicals to damage the hair follicle.
- Fresh Root Turmeric & Amla are an antioxidant powerhouse.
- Fresh Root Turmeric is good for Arthritis and Fibromyalgia because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fresh Root Turmeric & Amla helps in colds and cough due to its antiseptic & immune-boosting properties.
- Amla is known to reduce cholesterol and LDL, VLDL & Triglycerides and known to increase HDL.
- The immature fruit of Bitter Gourd is high in nutrients and bioactive compounds.
- Bitter Gourd contains several natural plant compounds or phytochemicals such as beta carotene, lycopene etc. that have known health benefits. The phytochemicals increase the uptake of glucose from the blood into the cells and speed up the production of a glucose-based storage compound called glycogen in the liver and muscles, so these actions help lower blood sugar after a meal.
- The lectin in Bitter Gourd suppresses appetite.
- Bitter Gourd is an excellent source of Vitamin A.
- Bitter Gourd helps achieve positive sugar regulating effect by suppressing the neural response to sweet taste stimuli.
Best before 11 months from packing.
Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 300 g. FSSAI Lic No. 11218330000053. Category Vegetable Powder
For items in stock, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. For pre-orders or made-to-order items, the timeline may be longer. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
Personalisations depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there. If you can't find it, you can always add details in the "Order Instructions" section during checkout.
At Brown Living, we're all about plastic-free packaging and shipping. We send out our products in up-cycled or recycled boxes, wrapped in paper and sealed with water-activated tape made from natural materials. And the best part? Everything is 100% recyclable and compostable!
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
The minimum value to be eligible for discounts and GST invoices is INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
The minimum value to be eligible for a company GST invoice is INR 20,000/-. To place your corporate order with a GST Invoice request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs Plastic Saved
CO² Kgs Offset/Year
in Rural India
Invested in Climate Action