The Perfect Snack to Curb those hunger Pangs when you are Craving for some thing savoury. The Baked Jowar Chips is rich in Indian spices and Flavours. And comes without the guilt of a fried Indian snack. It's Baked with Jowar with Flax seeds & Watermelon Seeds to help you EAT HEALTHY and ENJOY the snack whenever you want. Tastes great on its own. Or you can have it with some Salsa, hummus, or any other dips. A great snack to have with Tea / Coffee or as a mid morning or Evening Snack.
- Rich in Vit E & Vit K
- Helps in weight loss
- Rich in Magnesium, Zinc & Iron
- Gluten free
There is NO refined flour or oil used.
Best before 6 months from packing.
- Jowar helps in weight loss.
- Jowar helps maintain healthy sugar levels.
- Jowar is rich in Vit E & Vit K.
- Jowar is rich in Magnesium, Zinc & Iron.
- Gluten free.
- Jowar is composed of starch, soluble sugar and fibre. Sorghum contains SDS (Slow Digestible Starch) in good amounts. SDS has a functional property which prolongs digestion and absorption of carbohydrates in the intestine. SDS is favourable for dietary management and for metabolic disorders such as hyperlipidaemia and diabetes.
- Jowar also has a good amount of dietary fibre and plays the role of bulking agent, binding agent of cholesterol, increases transit time and retards carbohydrate absorption. The high fibre also has significant positive effect on preventing and managing disease like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and obesity.
- Jowar are a good source of B vitamins except Vit B 12. Good amount of Vit E and K are found.
- Jowar grain though low in Vit C, is increased by the sprouting process. This along with good amount of flavinoids makes it a potent antioxidant.
- Jowar contains good amount of magnesium, zinc and iron.
- Jowar are rich in essential compounds like protein, fibre, phosphorus, magnesium and iron.
- Jowar are one of the very few foods that turns stomach acid alkaline and prevents acidity.
- Rich in phosphorus so helps in bone growth and bone health.
- Helps maintain healthy sugar levels because the high fibre digests slowly and releases glucose into the blood slowly.
- Jowar is gluten free.
- Contains essential amino acids (good protein).
- Flax seeds contain Omega-3 essential fatty acids, good fats.
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and ala hence lowers cholesterol, contains high quality protein and essential amino acids, good during pregnancy and breast feeding.
- Flax seeds is high in Fiber.
- Flaxseed contains both the soluble and insoluble types.With so much fiber packed in each tiny seed, adding flax seeds to your diet promotes regular bowel movements and can improve your digestive health.
- Flaxseed contain High-Quality Protein.
- Flax seeds are a good source of plant-based protein and can be an alternative protein source for people who do not eat meat.
- Flax Seeds Keep Hunger at Bay, Which May Aid Weight Control.
- Flax seeds keep you full for longer and may help you manage your weight by controlling your appetite.
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 10 g
Energy Kcal 41.20
Proteins g 1.20
Carbohydrate g 7.44
Sugar g 0.27
Fat g 0.73
Cholestrol mg < 1.0
MRP Inclusive of taxes Rs 195/-. Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 150 g. Manufactured by - V R Organics, 5-5-249 Shivanagar, Station Bazar Road, Yadgir 585202. firstname.lastname@example.org FSSAI No 11218330000053 | Customer care - 7738471911 / 8291439270
Most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days, unless on preorders or made-to-order items. Monday to Friday are considered as business days except for public holidays. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs of Plastic Saved
Kgs of CO² Offset / Year
Trees Planted in India
Jobs Created in Rural India
Funds Invested in Climate Action
Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days and you can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
If the product is made-to-order, it might take more time to ship it out.
Please review our Shipping Policy here.
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to review your query. You can go through our returns policy here.
At Brown Living, we have a strict Plastic-Free Packaging and Shipping Policy.
We ship everything 100% Plastic-Free in an up-cycled or 100% post-consumer box with paper wrapping and a 100% natural water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & a plant-based starch glue. All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and compostable.
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Minimum value to be eligible for discounts is approximately INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact us below and we will be happy to assist you.