Potential Benefits: Trace amounts of copper in the body is known to assist well-being in multiple ways, such as:
- Aiding in the formation of haemoglobin and cell regeneration. This prevents iron deficiency and controls ageing.
- Prevents cell damage by free radicals as an antioxidant. This makes it anti-carcinogenic.
- Production of Melanin which protects one's skin from the harmful UV rays
- Reduction in cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Regulation of blood pressure
- Regulation of functioning of the Thyroid gland
- Has anti-inflammatory properties. Relieves joint pain and accelerates healing.
- Boosts digestion and the immune system
- Country of Origin: India
- Bottle Size: 750ml/ 950ml
- Mug size: 16oz
- Our copper utensils are pure and handmade hence no two are exactly the same. (That means there may be slight bumps and bends but that's what makes them unique!)
- Copper is beneficial in trace(very small) amounts only in the body. Excess of copper may lead to copper poisoning.
- It is recommended that water used in copper vessels be at room temperature.
- It is not recommended to drink liquids of varying acidity (other than water) from copper vessels. These may interact adversely with copper.
- Pure Copper may get oxidised and become discoloured when exposed to air. This is perfectly normal. To remove, please wash properly and regularly.
How to use your copper utensils: Pour water into the copper vessel and leave it overnight. When water is kept for over 8 hours in the copper vessel, it acquires anti-bacterial properties. Drink it empty stomach in the morning for best results.
How do you clean copper utensils:
- Wipe the outside surface with a soft cloth
- Mix lemon and salt in warm water in a container
- Put in the mug and leave for 15 minutes
- Shake and rinse with clean water.