Alyuva's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm is an emollient, humectants, and occlusive moisturizer. Occlusive moisturizers fill the cracks in dry skin and make a film that prevents water loss. Emollient moisturizers soften the skin and help to keep it supple. Humectants create a barrier on the skin surface to prevent water loss; instead, they bond with water molecules and draw water to the skin. Thus, Alyuva lip balms are both moisturizing and hydrating. This lip balm is laced with Cocoa Butter to keep you sweet and fragrant like chocolate.
- GHEE BASED - Based on Shata Dhauta Ghrita (100 times washed cow ghee), which has been traditionally used to keep the lips soft and smooth.
- KEEPS LIPS SOFT & SMOOTH - Supplemented with Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, and Vitamin E to keep the lips crack-free.
- 100% NATURAL - Natural flavors and colors are used to keep your lips fresh and fragrant throughout the day.
- Chemical-free, Paraben Free, No Artificial Color or Flavors.
- Natural & Herbal Ingredients.
- Unisex for all ages.
Statutory Declarations by Marketplace Model of E-Commerce/E-Commerce FBO | Brownliving |India
Name and address of the manufacturer, or where the manufacturer is not the packer, the name and address of the manufacturer and packer ::Amulya Herbs Pvt Lts.74,HSIDC, Alipur, Barwala (Panchkula)-134118
- For any imported package the name and address of the importer : NA
- Name of the country of origin or manufacture or assembly: INDIA
- In case of imported products common or generic names of the commodity: NA
- Net Weight and quantity of the product, in terms of the standard unit of weight or measure; Net quantity of the products needs to be mentioned : 7gm
- Retail sale price in the form : MRP Rs. or xx.xx incl. of all taxes, price listed on website should not be more than MRP printed on packaging of the product: 290.00
- Sizes/Dimension of the commodity, if applicable: NA
- In case of Food /Beverages, kindly mention all nutritional information and other information with respect to the product including whether the product is Veg or NON Veg by writing the same and also displaying green dot or brown dot. This information is generally seen on the back of the pack : NA
- Ensure that no misleading information, false claims pertaining to the seller, brand owner, vendors, importers or manufacturers, or misleading images of food products are made available or shown on the website/product page. Clearly specify on the website and product page that violation of any applicable law shall be the responsibility of the sellers, vendors, importers or manufacturers of the food product: AGREED
- The sellers, brand owners, manufacturers who display or offer any 'pre packed food' for sale to the customers online, should display a clear and legible picture of the "Principal Display Panel of the pre packed food for viewing by customer except batch number/lot number, best before, expiry date and shall also display the batch number,
lot number, best before, expiry date, date of manufacturing and MRP for viewing by the customers. This has to be a latest indicative image of the product. Best before date of the food product and MRP should be mentioned separately. : NA
- Any food article delivered to consumer should have shelf life of 30% (thirty percent) or 45 (forty five) days before expiry at the time of delivery of product to consumer: NA
- The sellers/brand owners/manufacturers dealing in fresh produce will provide an indicative image of the same produce to the e-commerce website for display on their platform to enable the consumers to recognize the product: NA
- All e-commerce entities dealing in food should sign an agreement with the seller/brand owner/manufacturers averring that the said "seller/brand owner/manufacturer, is compliant with Food Safety and Standards Act and Rules and Regulations made thereunder and the liabilities shall rest with the concerned seller/brand owner/manufacturer, in its capacity as a "Food Business Operator: NA
- The seller/brand owner/manufacturer shall be required to display their License/Registration obtained under Food Safety and Standards Act and Regulations;: NA
- If the maximum residue level (MRL) of GM ingredients reaches one per cent, food products will have to display a message on their packaging that they contain GM food. (This is not strictly for your product page, but it would be better if your sellers adhere to this rule for their product packaging and declare the same on the product packaging.: NA
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs of Plastic Saved
Kgs of CO² Offset / Year
Trees Planted in India
Jobs Created in Rural India
Funds Invested in Climate Action
Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days and you can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
If the product is made-to-order, it might take more time to ship it out.
Please review our Shipping Policy here.
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
At Brown Living, we have a strict Plastic-Free Packaging and Shipping Policy.
We ship everything 100% Plastic-Free in an up-cycled or 100% post-consumer box with paper wrapping and a 100% natural water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & a plant-based starch glue. All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and compostable.