- Rich in Vit C
- Rich in dietary fibre hence helps in weight loss
- Rich in Calcium & Iron
- Gluten free
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 20 g
- Energy Kcal 74.00
- Proteins g 1.96
- Carbohydrate g 15.92
- Sugar g NIL
- Fat g 0.28
- Cholestrol mg < 1.0
- Calcium mg 82.00
- Iron mg 5.70
- Add one teaspoon to ready soup or porridge for a complete meal.
- Can be added to smoothies.
- Can be added to dosa batter.
- Mix one teaspoon of the flour in warm water add boiled vegetables & spices.
Ingredients: Finger Millet ( Ragi / Nachani)
- Sprouted Finger millet has a good amount of dietary fibre and plays the role of bulking agent, binding agent of cholesterol, increases transit time and retards carbohydrate absorption. The high fibre also has significant positive effect on preventing and managing disease like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and obesity.
- Vigour for weight watchers to get in shape again. Ragi contains the amino acid (protein) tryptophan that\\\'s lessens the voracity and other reason being towering in fibre.
- Finger millet has an exceptional blend of protein which enhances the metabolic rate along with other good effects on the body.
- Finger millet is rich in iron and calcium and B vitamins.
- On sprouting the Vit C content increases and this in turn helps in absorption of iron.
- Since sprouted ragi is rich in calcium, protein it becomes a good food for infants.
- Sprouted finger millet is rich in dietary fibre and thus helps weight loss.
- Finger millet is gluten free.
- Finger millet flour is used to make roti, porridge, in cakes, biscuits, dosa, Idli, upma and soups.
- Unfortunately amino acids cannot withstand high temp and most often lost. It is better to consume low cooked form hence our precooked flours are made following this principle.
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!