India's first plastic-free, hyper-functional backpack as it uses no polyester, no plastic chains, is animal cruelty-free and vegan. Our Flagship Rolltop backpack (named after the endangered species Pangolin) is made of canvas & not polyester or animal leather. It has been designed to be the only backpack that you will need in your life. Colour: Cherry Red & Charcoal Black (Images of bags of other colors are for information & representation)
20-27 liters, it fits your daily carry essentials with a dedicated laptop section and a separate section for shoes/lunch boxes/gym clothes. It is an anti-theft style backpack with 180 openings at the back to make access easier. When unrolled, it quickly transforms into a rucksack with space for your double down jackets with space for camera stands, hanging your cap/mug, storing your sunglasses, and tying your sleeping bags below.
Our bags are made of sustainable fabrics, in this case, waxed canvas which is a water-resistant natural fabric used in military bags for centuries now. They are handcrafted in Kolkata by experienced artisans. We plant 5 trees per product bought from us to help restore the planet together.
- Made with Water Resistant Sustainable Fabrics and Cotton interlinings
- Fits up to 16 laptop in a dedicated section
- Dedicated Shoe Section
- Tripod Stand Pocket & Adjuster
- Rolltop Backpack
- Quick Access Sleek Front Pocket
- Theft Free Back Pocket
- Key Clip
- Inner Zipped Pocket
- Hooks & Mounts for extra gear such as sleeping bag, caps
- Trolley Strap, Sunglasses loop, Easy card access on the strap
- Rolled: 45 cm x 30 cm x 15 cm
- Unrolled : 60 cm x 30 cm x 15cm
- 20 to 27-liter capacity with additional laptop & tablet section
- Weight 800 gms
- The Only Backpack you would need: We designed the Pangolin Backpack to be the only backpack you ever need. So, we added thoughtful pockets and organizers to keep your daily essentials organized even if you are the laziest person. A rolling top, hooks, and mounts have been well planned to transform this into a travel rucksack for extra gear.
- An eye for detail: A product becomes wow from average when attention is given to details. We have thought about all our pain points of carrying and have added key hooks, sunglasses loop, easy access card slots, and such tiny but massively helpful details
- Divide and Conquer: Compartments are neatly organized. A separate section to keep your shoes/gym clothes/lunch box so that it remains separated from your important devices and documents.
What We Stand For:
- Slow Fashion: This Backpack is made up of sturdy, water-resistant canvas, best quality metal fittings, and premium YKK chains and pullers. It will stay strong for years with you.
- Better for you, Better for the planet: Being stylish, hyper-functional, and sustainable, it is a great choice for you while being made of sustainable material, it is great for the planet too
- Plant 5 trees: We plant 5 trees every time you buy something from us. It is our way to restore the beautiful planet we live in.
- Made in India: We manufacture in India thereby creating employment opportunities for artisans, craftsmen, and staff here
- Zero Waste Shipping: We ship your Clan Earth bags in zero waste up-cycled packaging boxes to you free of cost in 3-4 days
- Models of Clan Earth: Models for our bags are young adults from financially backward communities. We try to imbibe confidence in them & help them with their college fees
Manufactured and Packed by Clan Earth in Kolkata, India.
For items in stock, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. For pre-orders or made-to-order items, the timeline may be longer. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
Personalisations depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there. If you can't find it, you can always add details in the "Order Instructions" section during checkout.
At Brown Living, we're all about plastic-free packaging and shipping. We send out our products in up-cycled or recycled boxes, wrapped in paper and sealed with water-activated tape made from natural materials. And the best part? Everything is 100% recyclable and compostable!
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
The minimum value to be eligible for discounts and GST invoices is INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
The minimum value to be eligible for a company GST invoice is INR 20,000/-. To place your corporate order with a GST Invoice request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs Plastic Saved
CO² Kgs Offset/Year
in Rural India
Invested in Climate Action