Protect your self and others with these reusable cotton face masks in GOTS certified organic cotton. These non-medical masks are for use by the general public. Made from 100% organic cotton fabric printed with herbal and natural dyes, these are double layered masks with a pocket in which a filter medium such as a tissue or kitchen paper towel can be inserted for additional protection.
The masks are available in 2 sizes - Adult( Age 10 and above ) and Child size (For ages 4 -9) in assorted patterns and colors.
Use and Care of your Mask
Before first use
Sanitize your mask before first use by washing it with soap and water or with a disinfectant liquid. The mask is intended to be secured with the elastic looped behind the ears. Adjust the size of the ear loops if required by knotting the tape/elastic such that mask sits snugly on you face covering your nostirls and extending over your chin. Please ensure to wash your hands before touching your face.
Before every subsequent use, ensure you wash your hands before securing the mask on your face. A filter medium such as a tissue paper or a kitchen paper towel can be inserted inside the pocket on the inner side of the mask for additional protection (Refer to the images shown on inserting a filter paper). Do not wear the mask for more than 4 hours at a time. Replace the mask if it gets damp with a clean washed and dry mask.
Removing and reusing the mask
Before removing the mask, wash your hands with soap and water or with a sanitizer. Remove the mask by touching only the ear loops. If you have used a filter paper, remove it and dispose it in the waste bin. Wash your mask with soap and water and hang to dry. Once clean and dry, the mask can be reused by following the procedure for subsequent use described above.
Precautions and Warning
These masks are non - medical masks intended for use by general public only. They are not meant for use by health care personnel or front line workers who might come into contact with infected persons.
MRP : 325
Net Wt. : 150 gms
Net Quantity : 2
Country of Origin : India
Manufactured by : Urban Creative, Eternia CHS, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, India, 400076
- Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
- You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
Tracking Your Order:
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- You can also track your order from here.
- Due to the spread of COViD-19, we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. Please bear with us.
- In case there is a shipping delay mentioned for the product, it could be due to the seller/route affected due to a local lockdown in the seller's region or being in a containment zone or delay from our shipping partner. Please be patient, your order is safe and will be delivered as soon as it is safe to do so.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Hello Earth Lover!
Got a question? Need some assistance with your order? Or just want to send us some good vibes? Go ahead, drop us a message! We'd love to hear from you, and are happy to help in any way we can!
Note: for order resolutions, don't forget to leave your order number and contact number. This would help us resolve your query faster!
- For Customer Queries please write to us here.
- For Bulk / Corporate / Customized enquiries please write to us here or fill out this form.
Registered Address: Brown Living - 401, 4th Floor, Shanti Sadan, 36th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, Maharashtra.
Still didn't find the information you were looking for? Please fill in this form with your query and we will get back to you shortly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱