India's first plastic-free, hyper-functional backpack as it uses no polyester, no plastic chains, is animal cruelty-free and vegan. A Backpack that converts to a sling in seconds, the Koala Backpack gives you the absolute freedom to carry the way you need to. Koala's for everyone who likes to pack it all but light, be flexible, and enjoy every day to the fullest.
Colour: Red Cherry & Charcoal Black (Images of other color bags are for information & representation)
Our bags are made of sustainable fabrics, in this case, waxed canvas which is a water-resistant natural fabric used in military bags for centuries now. They are handcrafted in Kolkata by experienced artisans. We plant 5 trees per product bought from us to help restore the planet together.
- Made with Water Resistant Sustainable Fabrics and Cotton interlinings
- Backpack cum Sling
- Quick Access Front Pocket
- Theft Free Back Pocket
- Key Clip
- 2 Small Bottle Pockets
- Inner Zipped Pocket, Secret Pocket, and 2 small Organizers
- Customizable to fit a laptop
- Protective sleeve for laptops up to 15
- External quick-access valuables pocket with YKK zip
- 37 x 26 x 12 cm
- 12-liter capacity
- Weight 500 g
- Flexible Carry: Use it as a comfortable backpack throughout the day. But you can sling it across your body too. Dog hooks make it a matter of seconds.
- A Dash of color: Add a matte wine red to your style. The classic combo of wine red and black has been declared the most fav Koala backpack
- Power Organization: Tons of additional storage in the form of the front pocket, organizers, an internal zipped pocket and a secret pocket. Say what? Oh, yes.
- Theft free pocket: Wearing a dress with no pockets. We feel you. As much as we would want to rally for pockets in our dresses, we have put a back pocket to keep your phone safely. Use it for other small docs or important things too.
What We Stand For:
- Slow Fashion: This Backpack is made up of sturdy, water-resistant canvas, best quality metal fittings and premium YKK chains and pullers. It will stay strong for years with you.
- Better for you, Better for the planet: Being stylish, hyper-functional and sustainable, it is a great choice for you while being made of sustainable material, it is great for the planet too
- Plant 5 trees: We plant 5 trees every time you buy something from us. It is our way to restore the beautiful planet we live in.
- Made in India: We manufacture in India thereby creating employment opportunities for artisans, craftsmen, and staff here
- Zero Waste Shipping: We ship your Clan Earth bags in zero waste up-cycled packaging boxes to you free of cost in 3-4 days
- Models of Clan Earth: Models for our bags are young adults from financially backward communities. We try to imbibe confidence in them & help them with their college fees
Manufactured and Packed by Clan Earth in Kolkata, India.
|Production Lead Time (Number of Days)||2|
Most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days, unless on preorders or made-to-order items. Monday to Friday are considered as business days except for public holidays. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs Plastic Saved
CO² Kgs Offset/Year
in Rural India
Invested in Climate Action
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
Personalisations depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there. If you can't find it, you can always add details in the "Order Instructions" section during checkout.
At Brown Living, we're all about plastic-free packaging and shipping. We send out our products in up-cycled or recycled boxes, wrapped in paper and sealed with water-activated tape made from natural materials. And the best part? Everything is 100% recyclable and compostable!
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Minimum value to be eligible for discounts is approximately INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.