Potential Benefits: Trace amounts of copper in the body is known to assist well-being in multiple ways, such as:
- Aiding in the formation of haemoglobin and cell regeneration. This prevents iron deficiency and controls ageing.
- Prevents cell damage by free radicals as an antioxidant. This makes it anti-carcinogenic.
- Production of Melanin which protects one's skin from the harmful UV rays
- Reduction in cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Regulation of blood pressure
- Regulation of functioning of the Thyroid gland
- Has anti-inflammatory properties. Relieves joint pain and accelerates healing.
- Boosts digestion and the immune system
- Country of Origin: India
- Bottle Size: 750ml/ 950ml
- Mug size: 16oz
- Our copper utensils are pure and handmade hence no two are exactly the same. (That means there may be slight bumps and bends but that's what makes them unique!)
- Copper is beneficial in trace(very small) amounts only in the body. Excess of copper may lead to copper poisoning.
- It is recommended that water used in copper vessels be at room temperature.
- It is not recommended to drink liquids of varying acidity (other than water) from copper vessels. These may interact adversely with copper.
- Pure Copper may get oxidised and become discoloured when exposed to air. This is perfectly normal. To remove, please wash properly and regularly.
How to use your copper utensils: Pour water into the copper vessel and leave it overnight. When water is kept for over 8 hours in the copper vessel, it acquires anti-bacterial properties. Drink it empty stomach in the morning for best results.
How do you clean copper utensils:
- Wipe the outside surface with a soft cloth
- Mix lemon and salt in warm water in a container
- Put in the mug and leave for 15 minutes
- Shake and rinse with clean water.
For items in stock, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. For pre-orders or made-to-order items, the timeline may be longer. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
Personalisations depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there. If you can't find it, you can always add details in the "Order Instructions" section during checkout.
At Brown Living, we're all about plastic-free packaging and shipping. We send out our products in up-cycled or recycled boxes, wrapped in paper and sealed with water-activated tape made from natural materials. And the best part? Everything is 100% recyclable and compostable!
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
The minimum value to be eligible for discounts and GST invoices is INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
The minimum value to be eligible for a company GST invoice is INR 20,000/-. To place your corporate order with a GST Invoice request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs Plastic Saved
CO² Kgs Offset/Year
in Rural India
Invested in Climate Action