Bamboo straw is the best option to switch to sustainability. A solution to single-use plastic straw or a paper straw that either melts down when dissolved for a long time in a liquid substance. Studies show over 8.3 billion plastic straws pollute the world's beaches. The most useless waste created by us humans is Single-use plastic.
BAMBOO STRAW BENEFITS (USAGE)
- 100% natural and toxic-free
- Odourless, tasteless, washable, and reusable
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- Zero plastic and degradable packaging
- Handmade and 100% made in India
- Durable and easy to use
- Made from natural Bamboo Biodegradable
- They are Good for hot and cold drinks, unlike metal straws, bamboo straws do not conduct heat and burn your mouth
- Each straw can be used multiple times if cared for properly
- Smooth inner surface preventing any food particles from accumulating
- They can replace single-use straws
- They look awesome
- They are better than paper, metal or glass straws
- The Bamboo Straws are to be washed in warm water for cleaning for first-time use as well after every use. Dry the straw properly before storing it.
- Hand wash your Bamboo Straws and do not soak for long periods of time.
- Do not expose your Bamboo Straws to extreme heat.
- Use for room temperature and cold foods.
- Do not use your Bamboo Straws in the refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
PACKAGE CONTAINS: 4* Bamboo Straw and one sisal fibre straw cleaner
Note: The texture and unevenness in length, size, and width are part of the beauty and proof of handmade products. Kindly appreciate these touches of imperfection created by local artisans. Sizes may vary, but the sizes are created with the thought of having fluids, shakes, etc.
After Usage As Bamboo is a natural product, it could absorb colour present in food/drinks and could crack if chewed on. It will start degrading after some time. so we recommend tossing it into wet waste after 3-6 months of use. Or else if you see any signs of damage. Store in a cool dry place.
Product Specification - Each packet contains 4 bamboo straws, one cleaning sisal fibre brush, a non-plastic cleaning brush, and a cotton pouch to keep t safe and clean.
MRP inclusive of Taxes: 330 INR
Country of Origin: INDIA
Net quantity in Units: 1 UNIT
Volume in mL or Liters: N/A
Weight in grams or Kgs: 200grams
For items in stock, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. For pre-orders or made-to-order items, the timeline may be longer. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
Personalisations depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there. If you can't find it, you can always add details in the "Order Instructions" section during checkout.
At Brown Living, we're all about plastic-free packaging and shipping. We send out our products in up-cycled or recycled boxes, wrapped in paper and sealed with water-activated tape made from natural materials. And the best part? Everything is 100% recyclable and compostable!
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
The minimum value to be eligible for discounts and GST invoices is INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
The minimum value to be eligible for a company GST invoice is INR 20,000/-. To place your corporate order with a GST Invoice request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs Plastic Saved
CO² Kgs Offset/Year
in Rural India
Invested in Climate Action