Sprouted green gram has a good amount of dietary fibre and plays the role of bulking agent, binding agent of cholesterol, increases transit time and retards carbohydrate absorption. The high fibre also has significant positive effect on preventing and managing disease like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and obesity.
- Sprouted green gram has an exceptional blend of protein which enhances the metabolic rate.
- Sprouted green gram is rich in iron, calcium and B vitamins. On sprouting the Vit C content increases and this in turn helps in absorption of iron.
- Since Sprouted green gram is rich in calcium, protein it becomes a good food for infants.
- Sprouted green gram is rich in dietary fibre and thus helps weight loss.
- Sprouted green gram is gluten free.
- Unfortunately, amino acids cannot withstand high temp and most often lost. It is better to consume low cooked form hence our precooked flours are made following this principle.
- Vigour for weight watchers
- Helps in better absorption of Iron
- High in Calcium & Protein
- Gluten Free
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 20 g
- Energy Kcal 75.00
- Proteins g 5.52
- Carbohydrate g 12.59
- Sugar g 0.93
- Fat g 0.25
- Cholestrol mg < 1.0
- Vitamin A IU
- Iron mg
Serving Suggestions: -
- Add one teaspoon to ready soup or porridge for a complete meal.
- Can be added to smoothies.
- Can be added to dosa batter.
- Mix one teaspoon of the flour in warm water add boiled vegetables & spices.
Ingredients:- Green Moong (whole)
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!