Be organised with our very own triangular cord manager. Designed and handcrafted by our artisans, this cord manager is the answer to all your cord troubles. Its functional, handy, stylish and sustainable.
- Made out of Pineapple leaf Fiber, Leather alternative.
- Its cruelty-free, sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- Hand embroidered and the motifs are inspired by BAUHAUS movement.
- Size: 2.5 inches x 2 inches (after fold).
- Can be used for small and medium cable.
- It's handy and lightweight.
- Comes in a set of 2 Assorted Colours
Pinatex is a natural textile made from pineapple leaf fibres. This responsibly-sourced, cruelty-free and vegan material is a by-product of the agricultural industry. Pineapple leaves are the waste product that is burnt or thrown away after a pineapple harvest in the Philippines. In order to create this vegan leather, these leaves are collected, fibres are extracted and then go through a rigorous cleaning process. Once the material has been transformed into Pinafelt, it is coloured using GOTS certified pigments.
This plant-based material is PETA-approved vegan and has a low environmental impact. Not only is the fabric water-resistant and durable, but it is also lightweight. Ananas Anam, the behind this pineapple leather, leaves a positive social-economic impact on the community that helps harvest it.
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!