Imparting a comforting warm and spicy fragrance, these naturally scented wax tablets are ideal for wardrobes, closets, linens and woolen storage.
Our hand-poured and crafted wax tablets are made using pure unbleached beeswax and sunflower wax infused with carefully selected essential oils of Vetiver (Khus), Clove Bud, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Frankincense, and Palmarosa. Hang or place in the desired location. Decorated with cinnamon sticks and clove buds, the wax tablets can also be left out to delicately fragrance a room.
The essential oils have been chosen not only for their fragrance but also for their anti-microbial and insect repellent properties.
- Handmade, natural, and biodegradable
- Freshly made in small batches
- Uses Indian origin USDA certified organic essential oils
- Packed in a handmade reusable palm leaf pouch
- Free from plastics, petroleum, silicone, phthalates, phosphates & artificial fragrances
- Does not contain petroleum waxes such as paraffin or microcrystalline wax
Once opened the fragrance will generally last from 3- 6 months depending on the location and climate of use.
End of life - Once the fragrance has diminished, the wax tablet can be creatively reused by melting it to make a jar candle. To discard, dispose of the tablet in the compost bin.
Net Wt.- 30 gms.
As we make these wax tablets in small batches to ensure freshness and potency of the natural essential oils, please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
MRP: 425 - 895
Net Wt. : 30 gms to 65 gms
Net Quantity: 1-2
Country of Origin: India
Manufactured by: Urban Creative, Eternia CHS, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, India, 400076