Natural Vibes Beauty Sleep Glow & Repair Night treatment is your answer to a complete skin care regime in just 2 easy steps and 3 quick minutes. Not only does it repair, moisturise and brighten your skin, the pure oils also help the skin relax and promote great sleep. In today's fast pace life we do not have the time to accommodate a lengthy skin care regime, hence we at Natural Vibes have created this combo that can give you flawless skin, no matter your schedule.
Made with natural sources of Vitamin C such as Peach, Amla, Lemon, Orange, Grape Seed and Aloe Vera, our serum will prevent your skin from oxidative damage and reduce signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles, acne, blemishes, pigmentation and dark spots. It will further promote skin lightening and firming leaving you with a toned, well-nourished skin.
Natural Vibes Ayurvedic Beauty Oil with 24 karat gold flakes is a blend carefully formulated with ingredients that have been integral in Ayurveda for generations. This aromatic elixir is a fusion of Rosemary, Orange Peel, Tea tree, Patchouli, Chamomile, Rose, Pomegranate, Sandalwood, Lavender, Rosehip, Saffron, Lemon grass, Olives and 24K Gold Flakes.
Rich in vitamins, antioxidants and essential oils, our beauty oil will make your skin glow naturally, while visibly improving your skin's complexion. This lightweight oil will seep through your skin, hydrating and nourishing your cells with the missing nutrients that cause premature signs of ageing, discoloration and inflammation. The small particles of gold get absorbed into the skin imparting a rich glow, making your skin look healthy, fresh and much younger.
Natural benefits gifted by our Mother Nature :
1. Rosemary oil works wonders in relieving skin congestion. It gently detoxes your skin by cleansing it from deep within the pores. You can count on rosemary to drive out dirt, dead cells and the stable sebum.
2. Tea Tree being antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory in nature works best to relieve acne, blemishes, itching, redness, and burning. It further helps in reducing the sebum production in the skin thereby protecting your skin from further outburst of acne.
4. Patchouli is abundant with aromatherapy benefits. It has been used for generations for its ability to help one calm down and relax after a long day.
5. Chamomile helps in blocking and fighting free radicals that irritate your skin. This wonder ingredient protects any skin type, dry or oily from further damage.
6. Rose, also known as the "flower of youth" is an excellent skin moisturizer and hydrating agent. It helps the skin maintain the adequate level of nutrients. Rose reverses the effects of harsh cleansers that we use daily by stimulating skin cells and encouraging production of collagen.
7. Pomegranate, due to it's anti - ageing properties delays signs of ageing. It can rejuvenate your skin internally and externally by strengthening the epidermis, thereby reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
8. Sandalwood, known as "santalum" in ayurveda is most used for its calming and soothing properties. Not only does sandalwood soothe your skin from blemishes and spots, its fragrance also has a calming effect on the mind. It helps you relax whilst rejuvenating your skin.
9. Lavender is one of the few potent oils that can inhibit the growth of skin bacteria. Given the variety of environmental toxins we are exposed to daily, lavender is much needed for protection.
10. Rosehip is loaded with Vitamin A and C, which provide a strong anti - oxidant boost to the skin. It will help your skin regain its elasticity making it look toned, fresh and younger.
11. Kesar (saffron), famously known as Cleopatra's beauty secret is effective in reviving dull skin. It will improve your skins quality by removing impurities and promoting skin lightening.
12. Lemongrass, being a natural astringent, reduces excess oils in the skin thereby reducing the appearance of the pores and toning your skin. It also helps is reducing black heads and white heads.
13. Olive oil was referred to as "liquid gold" in the ancient world. Due to its unbeatable moisturizing abilities, it can repair damaged skin cells and leave you with a smooth, healthy and soft skin.
14. Swarna Bhasma (Gold) seeps into your skin and enhances your complexion. The use of gold can reduce the premature signs of ageing and increase skins elasticity. The collagen level of your skin starts depleting when you grow older and gold can help slow down the process leaving you with a youthful and glowing skin.
15. Peach is loaded with nutrients like vitamin A, C and K, thus making it one of the strongest anti ageing agents. It fights the free radicals that create the signs of ageing. Peach being a good exfoliator will help you to get rid of dead and dry skin cells.
16. Amla being rich in antioxidants cleanses your skin leaving you with a radiant glow. It also helps in reducing pigmentation. Amla has the properties to delay premature ageing.
17. Lemon being rich in citric acid will brighten your skin over time. Lemon is also antibacterial in nature, thus effectively helps in fighting acne, blemishes and black heads.
18. Grape Seed extract benefits the skins appearance by bonding with collagen, which is the building block of healthy skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties can prevent further breakouts on your skin. Grape seed has a great amount of Vitamin E which works towards reducing clogged pores.
19. Orange is a natural bleaching agent, which will help in reducing dark spots with time. It will also help in reducing sun tan by deflecting harmful UV rays from attacking skin cells.
20. Aloe Vera provides a protective layer to the skin, which helps retain skins natural moisture. It's antimicrobial properties help in taking years off your face. Aloe Vera also acts as a skin tightening and firming agent.
Suitable for - All Skin types. Our ayurvedic treatment should be used by individuals of 6 years of age or more. It is also suitable for pregnant women.
We at Natural Vibes believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, harmful colorants and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. All our products are certified by the department of Ayurveda. At Natural Vibes we believe in conscious ayurveda.
Products at Natural Vibes are developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras.
Natural Vibes is a movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well being.
Our mission at Natural Vibes is to care and restore our planet's beauty, not only in the way we make our products but how we give back to Mother Nature by planting trees.
For items in stock, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. For pre-orders or made-to-order items, the timeline may be longer. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
Personalisations depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there. If you can't find it, you can always add details in the "Order Instructions" section during checkout.
At Brown Living, we're all about plastic-free packaging and shipping. We send out our products in up-cycled or recycled boxes, wrapped in paper and sealed with water-activated tape made from natural materials. And the best part? Everything is 100% recyclable and compostable!
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
The minimum value to be eligible for discounts and GST invoices is INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
The minimum value to be eligible for a company GST invoice is INR 20,000/-. To place your corporate order with a GST Invoice request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs Plastic Saved
CO² Kgs Offset/Year
in Rural India
Invested in Climate Action