- Low glycaemic index
- Good for Diabetics
- Great source of fibre, Aids weight Loss
- Rich in Phosphorous & Magnesium Good for Bone health
- Loaded with anti-oxidants
- The sorghum carbohydrate content is composed of starch, soluble sugar and fibre. Sorghum contains SDS (Slow Digestible Starch) in Good amounts. SDS has a functional property which prolongs digestion and absorption of carbohydrates in the intestine. SDS is favourable for dietary management and for metabolic disorders such as hyperlipidaemia and diabetes.
- Sorghum also has a good amount of dietary fibre and plays the role of bulking agent, binding agent of cholesterol, increases transit time and retards carbohydrate absorption. The high fibre also has significant positive effect on preventing and managing disease like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and obesity.
- Sorghum is a good source of B vitamins except Vit B 12 . Good amount of Vit E and K are found.
- Sorghum is gluten free.
- High in Vit C, E, niacin & biotin. Good for hair & skin
- Good source of manganese, iron & calcium
- Reduces cholesterol
- Peanut is a high satiety food, hence lowers appetite
- Peanut is a good source of energy & increases metabolic rate
- Sorghum contains good amount of magnesium, zinc and iron.
Nutritional Info: Serving size 20 g
- Energy Kcal 82.00
- Proteins g 3.35
- Carbohydrate g 2.11
- Sugar g BLQ
- Fat g 2.19
- Cholestrol mg < 1.0
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!