Ayurvedic Vitamin C Skin Repair and Glow Regime is an ayurvedic proprietary blend enriched with the goodness of Peach, Narangi Oranges, Lemon peel, Papaya, Amla( Indian Gooseberry), Honey, Haldi Turmeric, Neem (Azadirachta indica), Jethimadh (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Manjistha (Rubia Cordofolia), Grapeseed, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree, Sandalwood, Lavender, Lodhra and Multani Mitti.
This efficient combo will help you reduce signs of ageing, brighten skin tone, fight sun damage, deep cleanse your pores and reduce pigmentation. It will improve the skin's overall health and help maintain a youthful complexion much longer into the future.
Contains: 1 Face Wash + 1 Ubtan + 1 Serum
Natural benefits gifted by our Mother Nature:
1. Peach has the ability to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. A great source of Vitamin C, peach reduces dark circles and wrinkles thereby keeping premature ageing at bay.
2. Narangi orange being a natural bleaching agent reduces the effect of suntan and brings back your natural skin texture, colour and radiance. The citric acid present in the orange also helps in drying away the acne and removing blackheads.
3. Honey, known as Madhu in ayurvedic scriptures removes the dirt and grime from the skin without stripping the skin of its natural oils. Its anti-bacterial properties defend the skin from germs.
4. Lemon Peels are great exfoliators. Not only does it pull out the dirt and dust that are clogged in your pores, but it will also help in getting rid of dead skin cells making your skin soft and supple.
5. Amla is considered sacred in Ayurveda due to its Tridosha properties. It is one rare fruit that pacifies the overall health of the skin by balancing the Vata, pitta and Kapha doshas. Due to its sourness, it addresses the increased Vata and by virtue of its cold potency and sweet taste, it calms down the pitta. It also takes care of the Kapha with the help of its dryness.
6. Papaya has 300% more vitamin C than any other fruit. The enzymes present in papaya can assist in treating dry and flaky skin and hydrate it. These enzymes also dissolve inactive proteins and assist in skin lightening and anti-ageing.
7. Neem is referred to as Sarva Roga Nivarini in Ayurveda, which means one that prevents all ailments. Neem fights all pathogens protecting your skin from acne, blackheads and rashes.
8. Jethimad more commonly known as liquorice helps your skin to calm down and relax. It will help rejuvenate your skin.
9. Turmeric has been a beauty secret for thousands of years in Ayurveda. It revives the skin and brings back its natural glow and radiance. Its antiseptic properties help get rid of the redness caused by unhealthy weather conditions.
10. Manjistha due to its bitter taste helps get rid of the natural impurities from the skin, thus reducing the pigmented/patchy areas. It will make your skin healthy from the inside by increasing circulation.
11. Grapeseed extract benefits the appearance of the skin by bonding with collagen, which is the building block of healthy skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties can prevent further breakouts on your skin. Grape seed has a great amount of Vitamin E which works towards reducing clogged pores.
12. Aloe Vera provides a protective layer to the skin, which helps retain skins natural moisture. It's antimicrobial properties help in taking years off your face. Aloe Vera also acts as a skin tightening and firming agent.
13. Sandalwood also is known as Chandana is considered the most sacred in Ayurveda. It is said that the fragrance of sandalwood creates positivity and calms the mind and soul. It eliminates the toxin deposits in the skin thereby soothing it and enhancing the skin texture. It clears your skin and helps you with a brighter complexion.
14. Lavender is known for its healing aromatherapy benefits. Its relaxing properties will help you calm down and unwind after a long day.
15. Lodhra's contribution to skincare dates back to thousands of years. Its anti-bacterial properties help in getting rid of acne and its astringent properties help to tighten and tone the skin.
16. Multani Mitti is an incredible skin healer. No matter your skin type, Multani Mitti can gently unclog your pores and protect your skin from being affected by unwanted chemicals and pollutants.
Suitable for: All Skin Types. Our ayurvedic products should be used by individuals of 6 years of age or more. It is also suitable for pregnant women.
We at Natural Vibes believe in providing the best ayurvedic, aromatherapy and plant-based products possible. Our products are 100% vegetarian and proudly free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, silicones, harmful colourants and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. All our products are certified by the Department of Ayurveda. At Natural Vibes we believe in conscious Ayurveda.
Products at Natural Vibes are developed keeping in mind the five elements found in Vedas called the Pancha Mahabhuta and its effects on balancing of our chakras.
Natural Vibes is a movement towards sustainable usage & conservation of Mother Nature for our well-being.
Our mission at Natural Vibes is to care and restore our planet's beauty, not only in the way we make our products but how we give back to Mother Nature by planting trees.
Most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days, unless on preorders or made-to-order items. Monday to Friday are considered as business days except for public holidays. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs of Plastic Saved
Kgs of CO² Offset / Year
Trees Planted in India
Jobs Created in Rural India
Funds Invested in Climate Action
Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days and you can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
If the product is made-to-order, it might take more time to ship it out.
Please review our Shipping Policy here.
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
At Brown Living, we have a strict Plastic-Free Packaging and Shipping Policy.
We ship everything 100% Plastic-Free in an up-cycled or 100% post-consumer box with paper wrapping and a 100% natural water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & a plant-based starch glue. All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and compostable.
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Minimum value to be eligible for discounts is approximately INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.