A Zero Plastic Backpack as it uses no form of plastic materials, no polyester, no plastic chains & it is vegan. Sleek & Super Functional, the Amur Backpack lets you carry your daily essentials easily and has smart storage space to keep more while you go through your day. It's for everyone who is spirited and loves to be on the go.
Our bags are made of sustainable fabrics, in this case, waxed canvas which is a water-resistant natural fabric used in military bags for centuries now. They are handcrafted in Kolkata by experienced artisans. We plant 5 trees per product bought from us to help restore the planet together.
Colour: Olive Green & Charcoal Black (Images of bags of other colours are for information & representation)
- Made with Water Resistant canvas and Cotton interlinings
- Fits up to 15.6' laptop in a dedicated section
- Quick Access Sleek Front Pocket
- Theft Free Full Body Back Pocket
- Key Clip
- Inner Zipped Pocket, Secret Pocket and 2 small Organizers
- Broad Shoulders for comfort
- 45 x 30 x 15 cm
- 20 liter capacity
- Weight 500 gm
- Power Organization: Tons of additional storage in the form of the front pocket, organizers, an internal zipped pocket and a secret pocket.
- Full Body Back Pocket: The Clan Earth Customary theft free pocket is a full-body pocket. It literally gives you an entire body pocket to keep A4 or larger sized docs & more
- Sleek Design: It stores a lot but doesn't look bulky at all. its design is sleek and highly thoughtful and fun
What We Stand For:
- Slow Fashion: This Backpack is made up of sturdy, water-resistant canvas, best quality metal fittings and premium YKK chains and pullers. It will stay strong for years with you.
- Better for you, Better for the planet: Being stylish, hyper-functional and sustainable, it is a great choice for you while being made of sustainable material, it is great for the planet too
- Plant 5 trees: We plant 5 trees every time you buy something from us. It is our way to restore the beautiful planet we live in.
- Made in India: We manufacture in India thereby creating employment opportunities for artisans, craftsmen and staff here
- Zero Waste Shipping: We ship your Clan Earth bags in zero waste up-cycled packaging boxes to you free of cost in 3-4 days
- Models of Clan Earth: Models for our bags are young adults from financially backward communities. We try to imbibe confidence in them & help them with their college fees
Manufactured and Packed by Clan Earth in Kolkata, India.
- Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
- You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
Tracking Your Order:
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- You can also track your order from here.
- Due to the spread of COViD-19, we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. Please bear with us.
- In case there is a shipping delay mentioned for the product, it could be due to the seller/route affected due to a local lockdown in the seller's region or being in a containment zone or delay from our shipping partner. Please be patient, your order is safe and will be delivered as soon as it is safe to do so.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Hello Earth Lover!
Got a question? Need some assistance with your order? Or just want to send us some good vibes? Go ahead, drop us a message! We'd love to hear from you, and are happy to help in any way we can!
Note: for order resolutions, don't forget to leave your order number and contact number. This would help us resolve your query faster!
- For Customer Queries please write to us here.
- For Bulk / Corporate / Customized enquiries please write to us here or fill out this form.
Registered Address: Brown Living - 401, 4th Floor, Shanti Sadan, 36th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, Maharashtra.
Still didn't find the information you were looking for? Please fill in this form with your query and we will get back to you shortly.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bag size felt decent in the picture. But it is just small for the price I paid. You can find better bags at more places with similar concept , with good dimensions and more compartments.
Amur Backpack - Olive Green and Charcoal Backpack