Discover the Benefits of Sustainable Drinkware for a Healthy Lifestyle.
Environmental consciousness is on the rise in today’s world. This caused the rise in eco-friendly products across many different industries. One such industry is the drinkware industry, where we can see the rise of eco-friendly drinkware which is not only beneficial to the health of people but also can be counted as a baby step towards a greener planet. In this article, we shall discuss eco-friendly drinkware as a whole.
The Primary Health benefits
- Eco-friendly drinkware is free from any types of chemicals, unlike plastics which contain BPA (Bisphenol A) and phthalates.
- Eco-friendly water glasses and silicon do not transfer any kind of flavor or taste, making them one of the top choices among eco-friendly drinkware.
- Eco-friendly drinkware is mostly durable and is made for long lasting unlike plastics and disposable cups which need frequent disposal.
Types of Eco-friendly drinkware
- Glass is a great option for people as it does not absorb any odors or flavor irrespective of any drink one has poured in it. Therefore, it is considered a healthy option by many and one can enjoy the true taste of the drink.
- Bamboo, a biodegradable material, is used for drinkware as it is lightweight, and may sometimes be coated with natural oils to prevent moisture retention.
- Stainless Steel is one of the most popular choices among people as it is resistant to corrosion and can equally work for both hot and cold drinks. It is very much durable and does not react with acidic or alkaline beverages.
- Food-grade silicon is also on the rise as well as it is very easy to clean and is resistant to extreme temperatures. It is flexible, lightweight, and does not break on falling.
Features to look for in Eco-friendly alternatives
- Confirm that the item is free from Bisphenol A (BPA) and other hurtful chemicals commonly found in plastics.
- Watch out for certifications such as FDA-approved, LFGB, or other important guidelines to guarantee the materials used do not react on coming in contact with beverages.
- If you want to keep your drinks hot or cold for longer durations, choose double-walled or vacuum-insulated drinkware.
Tips for Maintaining Drinkware Hygiene
- Wash your drinkware regularly after use with warm, foamy water along with a bottle brush to ensure deep cleaning.
- Occasionally, perform a profound clean by splashing your drinkware in a blend of water and vinegar or baking soda to get rid of stains and odors.
- Never microwave drinkware like stainless steel mugs, that are not labeled as microwave-safe, because it can degrade the quality of the product.
To conclude, using eco-friendly drinkware instead of regular disposal cups has a positive effect both on human health as well as on the planet by making it toxin-free. One can easily get hold of such products nowadays with several options to choose from like sustainable coffee cups and switching to healthier options can help in making the Earth a better place to live in.Brown Living is a website where you can shop for items that are eco-friendly and very trendy. They are building an eco-friendly ecosystem using such eco-friendly and let’s join in this path towards a greener planet.