A yoga bolster is a long, rectangular-shaped cushion used to provide support and comfort during yoga and meditation practices. Our bolster is made with organic cotton filling. Bolsters are typically used to support the back, neck, and head, and can also be used to support the legs and knees. They can help to deepen stretches, open up the chest and shoulders, and relax the body. They can also be used as a prop to help with correct alignment and to make certain poses more accessible. These bolsters have removable outer covers that can be washed. They come in different colors, materials and designs.
KEY FEATURES :
- Improved alignment : Yoga bolsters can be used as a prop to help with correct alignment in certain poses, making them more accessible and comfortable to hold.
- Increased comfort : Yoga bolsters provide support and comfort during yoga and meditation practices, which can help to reduce physical discomfort and make it easier to maintain a consistent yoga and meditation practice.
- Increased flexibility : Yoga bolsters can be used to deepen stretches and open up the chest, shoulders, and hips, which can help to increase flexibility in the body.
- Relaxation and stress relief : Yoga bolsters can be used to relax the body and release tension, which can help to reduce stress and anxiety levels.
- Enhanced breathing : Yoga bolsters can be used to support the back and chest, which can help to open up the lungs and improve breathing during yoga and meditation practices.
- Modifying poses : Bolsters can be used to modify poses to make them more accessible to different levels of practitioners, such as pregnant women or people with physical limitations.
For items in stock, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. For pre-orders or made-to-order items, the timeline may be longer. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
Personalisations depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there. If you can't find it, you can always add details in the "Order Instructions" section during checkout.
At Brown Living, we're all about plastic-free packaging and shipping. We send out our products in up-cycled or recycled boxes, wrapped in paper and sealed with water-activated tape made from natural materials. And the best part? Everything is 100% recyclable and compostable!
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
The minimum value to be eligible for discounts and GST invoices is INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
The minimum value to be eligible for a company GST invoice is INR 20,000/-. To place your corporate order with a GST Invoice request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs Plastic Saved
CO² Kgs Offset/Year
in Rural India
Invested in Climate Action