This Curated Red Sustainable Hamper for Him Contains:
- Geru Upcycled Ajrakh Rakhi: Made from Upcycled Ajrakh hand block printed fabric, which is ethically sourced from artisans of Kutch.
- Upcycled Quick Note: Handmade quick notes for your desk, these pads are great for jotting down notes, and the perfect size to use in planners and scrapbooks.
- Pen Stand: Our Pen-stand is made using upcycled fabric and reclaimed wood, making it a rare piece with a combination of fabric-based sleeves and wood.
- B5 Diary: A padded, upcycled cotton fabric B5 diary that fits a standard insert. The cover snaps closed to keep your papers in place. The inside front and back double as flaps for tucking in your loose papers.
- Bookmarks: A stylish and traditional bookmark made out of post-production fabric leftovers from the Artisans of Kutch, home of Ajrakh print fabrics.
- Scented Candle: Our Wax Candle is designed to be good to nature and great to you. We use recycled glass & recycled wicks bottles to fashion into the jars.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs of Plastic Saved
Kgs of CO² Offset / Year
Trees Planted in India
Jobs Created in Rural India
Funds Invested in Climate Action
Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days and you can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
If the product is made-to-order, it might take more time to ship it out.
Please review our Shipping Policy here.
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
At Brown Living, we have a strict Plastic-Free Packaging and Shipping Policy.
We ship everything 100% Plastic-Free in an up-cycled or 100% post-consumer box with paper wrapping and a 100% natural water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & a plant-based starch glue. All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and compostable.