- Tongue Cleaner: With the medicinal qualities of copper, these copper tongue cleaners are a great alternative for plastic, as these are eco-friendly. Copper tongue cleaners are durable, reusable, and provide the medicinal value they are crafted in such a way that they are free of rough edges and do not cut while using.
Includes 1 Copper Tongue Cleaner. Copper Tongue Cleaner is effective at maintaining oral hygiene. This cleaner is a great alternative to a plastic tongue scraper. It is a sustainable, organic, plastic-free, and chemical-free alternative to the usual dental products
- Tooth Brush: Take a step towards sustainable life by making a small change in your morning routine, say not to plastic by using these bamboo toothbrushes made out of bamboo wood, a natural and eco-friendly alternative for the plastic brush. Make a conscious choice to adopt a sustainable life with these bamboo brushes. Includes 1 Bamboo Brush India.
Packaging: Recycled paper, reusable cloth bags
- Body Material Bamboo
- Toothbrush Shape C Curve
- Bristles Material Charcoal infused recyclable nylon
- Packaging Recycled paper, reusable cloth pouch
- Natural materials- Bamboo toothbrushes are made out of readily available natural neem wood.
- Biodegradable material- Bamboo wood is organic & natural and can be easily decomposed, leaving no waste behind
- Anti-bacterial- These are naturally made hygienic products treated to be free of any viral or bacteria
- BPA free- Combs do not contain any toxic chemical substances, handcrafted with natural products.
- Recyclable- Alternative for plastic brush, this wood brush provides a hygienic, organic and natural option.
- Plastic-free- The bamboo wood toothbrush is made and packed out of natural materials and is completely plastic-free.
Impact of Switching: Brand Zero India brings this copper tongue cleaner made of 100% copper metal. These copper tongue cleaners are reusable and create zero waste. An easy step to adopt a sustainable lifestyle, copper products reduce units consumed compared to plastic brushes and tongue scrapers. Brand Zero India brings this Bamboo brush India made out of natural neem wood containing its herbal and medicinal qualities. These wood combs are durable and create zero waste. An easy step to adopt a sustainable lifestyle, wooden products reduce at least 12,000 years worth of waste compared to plastic comb.
How to discard:
- Can be recycled at any metal recycling unit.
- While our toothbrushes are designed to last a long time, dentists advice replacing your toothbrushes every 3 months. Here's how to discard your Bambroosh:
- Don't. Re-use it. Use it to clean tough spots in the house. It can reach corners other cleaning supplies cannot.
- To discard we request you to remove the bristles, even though they're less than 1g. The best way to remove the bristles is to pull them out with pliers. If unavailable, you may simply snap the head of the toothbrush off. The wooden body goes in the compost and the bristles to the recycle bin.
Packaging: Our packaging is made from recycled materials, designed to be reused and can eventually be recycled again. It is handcrafted by an artisan couple in Delhi, Shajiyaji and Mumtazji. Its recipe includes love, craft and gratitude. We use 100% post-consumer paper and the cloth used to make the pouches is sourced from a 'Kattran' market a term used to refer to a market where industrial 'waste scraps' are sold by independent locals.
For items in stock, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. For pre-orders or made-to-order items, the timeline may be longer. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
Personalisations depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there. If you can't find it, you can always add details in the "Order Instructions" section during checkout.
At Brown Living, we're all about plastic-free packaging and shipping. We send out our products in up-cycled or recycled boxes, wrapped in paper and sealed with water-activated tape made from natural materials. And the best part? Everything is 100% recyclable and compostable!
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
The minimum value to be eligible for discounts and GST invoices is INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
The minimum value to be eligible for a company GST invoice is INR 20,000/-. To place your corporate order with a GST Invoice request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs Plastic Saved
CO² Kgs Offset/Year
in Rural India
Invested in Climate Action