These Reusable bamboo pens are made from natural bamboo a fast-growing and sustainable resource. As the traditional ballpoint pens are made of unrecyclable plastic, which ends up in a landfill or worse our oceans, these Bamboo Pens become an obvious choice! Handcrafted and ergonomically designed for smooth and better grip. Ethically sourced, these pens are an investment in our environment. Once the refill is over, you can simply open it and replace the refill.
P.S.: Since the entire body and cap of the pens are handcrafted, there will be variations in thickness and size. Be rest assured it won't change the quality of your writing!
- It is one of the fastest-growing plants and can grow up to an inch in less than an hour.
- It produces 35% more oxygen than trees.
- It doesn't require pesticides and fertilizers, making it organic.
Packaging: Comes with Recyclable packaging.
Care: Once the refill is over, you can replace it with a new one and you are good to go! As it is a natural product it swells up a bit during monsoon, which can be avoided by constant use (don't we all love some TLC?!)
- The body of the pen is sturdy to go on for years together. However, in case it breaks making it unusable you can break it up further and put it into your wet waste compost bin.
- The old refill can be put into the plastic recycling section.
MRP inclusive of Taxes: INR 299/-
Country of Origin: India
Date of Expiry: No Expiry
Net quantity in Units: 2
Sold By: 703, Lotus CHS, Aaram society road, Vakola, Santacruz East, Mumbai - 400055, Maharashtra, India