A multi-vitamin, blue light rescue facial mist with Plant Stem Cells, fermented Kombucha and antioxidant-rich Chebula to soothe, tone and comfort the skin while adding a boost of hydrating botanical nourishment.
Formulated with blue light and IR impact targeting Ayurvedic Chebula (Haritaki), sunflower microgreens and the divine Tara tree pods, Blue Light Mist quenches and refreshes thirsty skin.
- Rose, Lavender and Aloe to comfort, hydrate and provide soothing nourishment
- Chebula and Tara fruit pod extracts together help skin fight the oxidative stress due to blue light, IR and other environmental stressors
- Rare Swiss Apple Stem Cells help boost the vitality for a youthful look
- Kombucha ferment tones and smoothes the look with its lipo-filling properties
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) balances the oil levels and softens the look while Provitamin B5 helps support the skin's moisture barrier and Vitamin E helps the skin fight free radical damage.
Smells like fresh rain, and cucumber with light floral notes. Give your skin a little pep up with this powerful spritz!
How to use:
- Spray onto face and neck from a distance. Can be used all day to hydrate and refresh the skin.
- Use as a toning mist before you apply your facial serums/moisturizer (it helps your skin to absorb the serums/moisturizer better)
- Use it as the last step in your makeup ritual. to set the look
- Recommended Regime: Cleanse (Active Botanical Face Wash / Exfoliating Cleanser, Tone with Blue Light Mist, Moisturise with Succulent Gel Moisturiser)
Note: Mild warmth can be expected and this could be more pronounced if there's no sufficient distance between the spray and skin as the mist doesn't get spread evenly, and tends to sit on the ridges of eye/ cheek area that's more sensitive.
For external use only. Patch test on the skin inside the elbow and use if suitable. Natural ingredients also may cause allergies to some.
- Appearance: Pale golden, off-white to yellow liquid.
- Dosage: This can be used all day to spritz, hydrate and refresh the skin.
- Fragrance: No added fragrance. Smells like fresh rain, in cucumber with hints of floral notes.
- Net Vol: 50 mL.
For items in stock, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. For pre-orders or made-to-order items, the timeline may be longer. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
Personalisations depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there. If you can't find it, you can always add details in the "Order Instructions" section during checkout.
At Brown Living, we're all about plastic-free packaging and shipping. We send out our products in up-cycled or recycled boxes, wrapped in paper and sealed with water-activated tape made from natural materials. And the best part? Everything is 100% recyclable and compostable!
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
The minimum value to be eligible for discounts and GST invoices is INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
The minimum value to be eligible for a company GST invoice is INR 20,000/-. To place your corporate order with a GST Invoice request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs Plastic Saved
CO² Kgs Offset/Year
in Rural India
Invested in Climate Action