The compact and portable design of our herbs and spices (masala) round rack sits on the kitchen counter without taking too much space, it's a great wooden tabletop masala dabba container, and it matches evenly with the rest of your stainless steel appliances. It's very handy and frees up space to store other cooking ingredients.
- Material: Base - Mango Wood, Jars - Iron with Brass Plating & food grade lacquer,
- MADE IN INDIA
- Color: Golden
- Dimensions: Base - Diameter 9 Inches, Jars - Diameter 2.7 Inches, Height - 2 Inches;
- Set Size: 7 Spice Jar Containers, 1 Box, 1 Lid
- Use it as a masala box in your kitchen, place all the herbs & spices in the jars & close it with the lid to protect from moisture;
- Can be used to serve mouth fresheners or dry fruits to guests at a party or permanently placed at a centre or dining table;
- Make it a Sewing Kit & keep your threads, needles & buttons in place;
- Store & Serve candies, toffees & chocolates for kids;  Make a First Aid Box out of it & store your bandages & medicines safely.  Makes a perfect gift on rakhi for him her housewarming (greh parvesh) Gift for family & friends.
WASH CARE: Do not wash directly with water or soap, use a damp cloth to clean;
DISCLAIMER: Do not put salt in any container as it will cause corrosion & make the jars rusty.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you have any queries or concerns regarding the MASALA BOX, please feel free to contact us
Typically, orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
Tracking Your Order:
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
You can also track your order from here.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱