Deeply nourishing body butter
Whether we're indoors or outdoors, pollution doesn't spare us or our skin. the damage caused leaves us with dull skin. viva la sativa deeply nourishing body butter with hemp seed oil helps create a long lasting skin barrier. the skin barrier becomes much stronger with locally sourced sal and mango butter that help keep your skin moisturized.
Why Should You Buy It?
- Deeply Nourishing: hemp seed oil, mango butter and sal butter come together in this body butter to penetrate the skin and start healing it
- Pollution Shielding: the body butter works on your skin to shield it from further damage that pollutants can cause.
- Healthier Skin: dry skin demands deeper and longer alsting hydration, the body butter provides both
Benefits of Using a Plant Based Product
- Hemp Seed Oil: get high on surface moisture. the presence of omega fatty acids and antioxidant-rich vitamin E makes it deeply nourishing and restorative especially to damage caused by pollution.
- Sal Butter: extracted from the fruit of our native tree, shorea robusta, sal butter is incredibly healing. it's only harvested wildly by local communities.
- Mango Butter: the fruit might be a king but the seed is an absolute queeeen. butter from this native seed is deeply nourishing without imparting a greasy feeling.
The 'Nope' List
Weight: 100 g
Skin Type: Dry and Dull Skin
Star Ingredients & Benefits:
- Hemp Seed Oil: Get high on surface moisture. the presence of omega fatty acids along with antioxidant-rich vitamin e makes it deeply nourishing and restorative especially to damage caused by pollution.
- Sal Butter: Extracted from the fruit of our native tree, Shorea Robusta, sal butter is incredibly healing. It's only harvested wildly by local communities.
- Mango Butter: The fruit might be a king but the seed is an absolute queeeen. butter from this native seed is deeply nourishing without imparting a greasy feeling
Ingredients / Made of: citrus aurantium (neroli) distillate, caprylic capric triglyceride, shorea butter, mangifera indica seed butter, stearic acid, hemp seed oil, cetyl alcohol, sodium lactate, glycerol monostearate, vegetable glycerine, tocopherol (vitamin E), citrus aurantium (neroli) essential oil, manuka essential oil, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, sorbic acid, glycerin, salicylic acid, sodium gluconate
Directions to Use: Take a small quantity, gently massage onto your skin. Hydrated Skin Always!.
Shelf Life: 1 year from the date of manufacturing
Product Packaging: 100% Plastic-free
Final Packaging: 100% Plastic-free
SHIPPING TIMELINE: Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days. You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER: You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days. You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.
At Brown Living, we have a strict Plastic-Free Packaging and Shipping Policy.
We ship everything 100% Plastic-Free in an up-cycled or 100% post-consumer box with paper wrapping and a 100% natural water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & a plant-based starch glue. All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and compostable.
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs of Plastic Saved
Kgs of CO² Offset / Year
Trees Planted in India
Jobs Created in Rural India
Funds Invested in Climate Action