For those who carry the world in their bag, we present the Vinna Vertical tote. Translating to 'work', this bag is designed to organise whatever you might carry, without worrying about clutter.
With 7 interior compartments and 2 pockets on the outside, it is stylish, practical and above all, sustainable.
- Made from FSC-Certified Cork sourced from Portugal
- Zipper pocket & easy access compartment on the exterior
- 1 padded laptop compartment
- Inner zipper pocket
- 2 open pockets
- Base studs to protect the bag
- Elastic pockets inside for smart storage
Materials Used: Made from FSC Certified Cork
Cork as a Material:
- Vegan ( PETA certified)
- Water repellent
- Stain and scratch-resistant
- Ethically sourced from FSC certified forests in Portugal
- Hypoallergenic and anti-fungal
- Length :12 inches
- Width : 4.5
- Height :14 inches
- Handle Drop: 9.5 inches
- For Cork: Cork can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water and gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight
- Storing your product when not in use: It would be best to store your cork wallet in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Try storing it in a position that doesn't flatten or crumple the wallet, to helps retain its shape.
- Ageing of your product: Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork might turn darker due to contact with the human skin and sweat, however, we believe this adds a vintage look to the product's beauty.
Packaging: Our packaging is zero-waste and plastic-free. Our products come in an envelope which is made up of jute and can be reused. This envelope again comes in a corrugated box which can be repurposed easily.
Manufactured by: Lykke Sustainable Designs Private Limited, 207, 2nd floor, Vihar Estate, Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai 400072
Country of origin and manufacture: India
Net Quantity: 1
MRP: INR 12750 inclusive of all applicable taxes
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs of Plastic Saved
Kgs of CO² Offset / Year
Trees Planted in India
Jobs Created in Rural India
Funds Invested in Climate Action
Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days and you can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
If the product is made-to-order, it might take more time to ship it out.
Please review our Shipping Policy here.
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
At Brown Living, we have a strict Plastic-Free Packaging and Shipping Policy.
We ship everything 100% Plastic-Free in an up-cycled or 100% post-consumer box with paper wrapping and a 100% natural water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & a plant-based starch glue. All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and compostable.