Avoid upto 250 pieces of Plastic Straws and Cutlery
Say Goodbye to Plastic Straws and Cutlery and Toothbrushes and say Hello to Sustainable Travel!
Just keep this light-weight reusable bamboo cutlery kit in your bag and forget about ever using Single Use Plastic on your travel. This handmade 100% Natural Bamboo spoon, fork and knife with a Bamboo Straw, a natural bristles straw cleaner and a Bamboo Toothbrush (packed in an unbleached cotton Roll-up pouch with a vegetable dye logo), will go back to nature when you are ready to discard it.
The cutlery is handmade by artisans in North-East India and provides a sustainable livelihood for them.
Please note that since the cutlery products are hand-made there may be small variances in the pieces from the images seen however, the products are made with utmost care keeping in mind that they will be used with food products and there are no chemical additives used in the entire production process.
Get 1 Straw Cleaner with Sisal Bristles and a Roll-Up Cotton Storage Pouch FREE with this pack!
Pouch: 22 cms x 27 cms (unrolled)
Cutlery: 6 inches
Straw: 8 inches
Toothbrush: 7 inches
- 100% Natural Bamboo Spoon, Fork and Knife
- Good for health as no chemicals used in fabrication and does not release any harmful chemicals like plastic does during use
- Drinking from copper has health benefits
- Quality finish for hand-made Heat-Treated Bamboo to carbonise the surface
- The carbonisation finishing process also provides water resistance and prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria and moulds) during normal use
- Charcoal bristles help absorb plaque, reduce tooth staining, help with teeth whitening and reduce bad breath and odour
- Wash after use for a longer usage life
- 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye logo
- Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature
- 100% Plastic-Free: No zips, buttons, velcro!
- Easy to wash and re-use
How to Dispose
- Cutlery and Straw and Toothbrush handle can be put for composting or discarded in nature (simply left on soil) made from 100% Bamboo with no added chemicals, it goes back to nature
- Pull out the bristles using pliers and discard all nylon bristles (with activated charcoal) along with Plastic recycling/ dry waste
- Shred the pouch into small pieces and put into composting/ wet waste
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!