Every part of this bag comes beautifully together to create a design that tells a complete story. Much like life's well lived moments. The name Ukiyo is a reminder to live every moment. Designed using premium cork it has a signature flap and stylish elongated top handles. An uniquely designed back pocket to slide in cards and currency makes it stylish and functional in equal measures. From brunches with friends to late evenings hangouts this is the only bag you'll want to carry.
- Handcrafted with FSC certified cork sourced from Portugal
- Magnetic flap closure
- Back pocket under flap for cards, keys and currency
- Comes in a jute dust-bag
- Recyclable box with zero plastic packaging
Materials Used: Made from FSC Certified Cork
Cork as a Material:
- Vegan ( PETA certified)
- Water repellent
- Stain and scratch-resistant
- Ethically sourced from FSC certified forests in Portugal
- Hypoallergenic and anti-fungal
- Width: 14 cms
- Height: 15 cms
- handle drop: 12 cms
- For Cork: Cork can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water and gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight
- Storing your product when not in use: It would be best to store your cork wallet in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Try storing it in a position that doesn't flatten or crumple the wallet, to helps retain its shape.
- Ageing of your product: Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork might turn darker due to contact with the human skin and sweat, however, we believe this adds a vintage look to the product's beauty.
Packaging: Our packaging is zero-waste and plastic-free. Our products come in an envelope which is made up of jute and can be reused. This envelope again comes in a corrugated box which can be repurposed easily.
Manufactured by: Lykke Sustainable Designs Private Limited, 207, 2nd floor, Vihar Estate, Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai 400072
Country of origin and manufacture: India
Net Quantity: 1
MRP: INR 5950 inclusive of all applicable taxes