1 bag with 125 DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablets without fluoride and plastic-free. Sufficient for 2 months with 2 x daily use with 1 tablet each.
Oral Care products especially toothpaste tubes and plastic toothbrushes are one of the major contributors to plastic waste today. DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablets are a sustainable alternative to toothpaste. DENTTABS is zero-waste, plastic-free, ecological with no chemicals or artificial stabilizers. DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablets are vegan and 100% natural. DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablets polish the teeth naturally using the finest micro cellulose which gives shiny teeth, so no deposits can stick to the smooth tooth surfaces. DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablets have stevia extracts that hinder plaque formation and decrease tooth mineralization. No Plaque, no tartar, or tooth cavities. It protects your tooth enamel.
Benefits of fluoride in DENTTABS:
- Fluoride ions in DENTTABS work directly on the teeth since its dry formulation & help to repair sore tooth necks.
- Helps in re-mineralization at the tooth necks and root surfaces of teeth
- Repairs tooth enamel and gives shiny teeth on regular usage.
DENTTABS packaging is zero-waste, plastic-free, bio-degradable, and compostable. DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablets are:
- Certified 100% Natural by BDIH, Germany
- Contain NO MICROPLASTICS
- Saves water
- Temperature range -50 to 50C
How to use:
- Chew a tablet in your mouth every morning and evening, mix with saliva, moisten the toothbrush as desired and off you go.
- Bite and chew a DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablet until it becomes creamy. You may have to get used to this at the beginning. But it is worth it because mixing with saliva is crucial for high remineralization.
- Brush your teeth with a damp toothbrush as usual. Thanks to the high proportion of cellulose, you can now polish your teeth ultra-smooth. Ideally, a toothbrush with soft bristles goes well with it.
- Allow yourself a few minutes. Your teeth will thank you. Rinse and done! You will feel fresh after each use.
Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Magnesium Stearate, Aroma, Menthol, Xanthan Gum, Stevioside, Citric Acid, Eugenol, Natural Mint
- Bite and chew a DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablet until it becomes creamy.
- Brush your teeth with a damp toothbrush with soft bristles as usual.
- Rinse and done.
We would like to remind you: DENTTABS polishes your teeth. We, therefore, recommend toothbrushes with particularly soft bristles.
Common query regarding DENTTABS - Read more here.
Features: 7 good reasons to Use DENTTABS
- Natural polish with micro-cellulose
- Noticeably smooth and shiny teeth
- Gentle on teeth and gums
- Plastic-free and packaged sustainably
- Certified natural cosmetics
- Free of microplastics and PEG
This product is made in Germany.
MRP: Rs.745 | Net Wt. : 45 g | Net Quantity : 125 N | Country of Origin: Germany | Manufactured by: DENTTABS GmbH | Marketed by: Kyodo international Pvt. ltd.
Are DENTTABS plastic-free?
DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablets have been plastic-free since the first production as they contain 100% natural ingredients. Since 2019, our packaging is also completely plastic-free. The DENTTABS pouch consists essentially of paper and a separating layer of biodegradable polymer made of corn starch. The composite of these materials is certified for industrial compost and are biodegradable. So with DENTTABS, you do something good for your teeth and also the environment.
What are the ingredients in each DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablet?
- Microfine cellulose fibersare obtained from woody plant parts. It is a long-chain polysaccharide that can polish your teeth ultra-smoothly even into the interdental spaces. Therefore, new particles on the tooth surfaces can simply bead off, plaque can hardly arise in the first place. No plaque - no tooth decay!
- Sodium bicarbonate, also known as “soda”, together with citric acid (Citric Acid), sets the pH of the tablet to a neutral pH during brushing.
- Silicais amorphous silicon dioxide, which acts as a soft brush and helps to remove any soft biofilm.
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate) is a mild, natural surfactant that consists of vegetable fatty acids and the amino acid glutamic acid isolated from plant proteins. When cleaning, it helps to combine proteins, fats and carbohydrates with water to flush them out while rinsing. In Amisoft, glutamic acid is linked to medium-chain fatty acids.It should not be confused with the “free glutamates” used in the food industry as a flavour enhancer.
- Magnesium Stearateis the magnesium soap of stearic acid, a herbal adjuvant necessary for tablet manufacture.
- The natural (mint) aroma, together with the stevia extract and the menthol, provides the pleasant freshness of DENTTABS toothpaste tablets, as well as the unmistakably cool “freshness afterwards”.
- Xanthan Gumis a natural polysaccharide that is also used as a thickening and gelling agent. In the DENTTABS toothpaste tablets, it ensures the pleasant creaminess after chewing.
- Stevia (Stevioside) is a sweet-tasting plant that, together with the aroma and the menthol, provides the good taste. The steviosides are not sugar, but proteins that have a characteristic sweet taste. Therefore, steviosides can also cause no tooth decay.
- Citric acidregulates the pH value together with sodium bicarbonate (see above) and stimulates the salivation. The increased salivation causes a faster remineralisation of the tooth surfaces.
- Sodium fluoride 'natural' only in DENTTABS toothpaste-with-fluoride! It is used for the remineralisation of the enamel and can especially help with sensitive tooth necks, but also with incipient caries. Because DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablets are “dry”, it only develops its full effect with the application.
- Eugenolis part of the natural mint flavour. Eugenol is also known as a characteristic flavour of cloves.
Because DENTTABS toothpaste tablets are “dry”, means water-free, we don't need any preservatives and germ-inhibiting substances. DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablets contain neither aluminium nor nanoparticles.
Fluoride in DENTTABS
DENTTABS toothpaste tablets are available in two versions: with and without sodium fluoride (NaF).
What is Fluoride?
It is a mineral that is naturally found in bodies of water, even in drinking water as well. Aside from that, Fluoride is also present in soil, rocks, plants, and in the air.
Why does toothpaste and mouthwash have fluoride?
This mineral has cavity-fighting properties that also helps the outer layer of teeth called the enamel. It also helps in slowing the growth of bacteria in the mouth which may lead to tooth decay. Fluoride keeps teeth strong and healthy.
Is Fluoride dangerous?
It creates health risks only if one regularly swallows a large amount of toothpaste. Our DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablets have 950 ppm only which is absolutely safe. Moreover, toothpaste with fluoride mineral is recommended for adults to prevent tooth decay.
Is it safe for children?
Children are more prone to Fluoride overexposure or Dental Fluorosis if left unsupervised.
Though it was not advised for children in the past, nowadays dentists are recommending children to use fluoride based toothpaste to fight tooth cavities.
Just make sure that children don’t regularly swallow toothpaste or toothpaste tablets while brushing. If you want to reduce the amount of fluoride intake, you can break the tablet in half.
How much Fluoride is present in one DENTTABS Toothpaste tablet with fluoride?
One DENTTABS Toothpaste tablet with fluoride has only 950 ppm which is well below the safe range set by oral care organizations including the NHS (National Health Service-UK). According to these organizations, the most effective and recommended amount of Fluoride is between 1350 to 1500 ppm. In addition, DENTTABS have a low abrasion value which is around 35 RDA.
By chewing the DENTTABS tablet, the NaF dissolves directly in your saliva, so that the fluoride ion is 100% already in the right substance and not diluted by water additionally. With extra soft toothbrush, everything is then distributed on the teeth and the fluoride can fully unfold its effect, the remineralisation of the teeth. This also explains why exposed dental necks with DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablets 'lose' their sensitivity within a very short time. Even so-called lesions or small holes can 'disappear'.
Our Fluoride-free DENTTABS does not contain any fluoride.
What makes DENTTABS with fluoride better than regular toothpaste with fluoride?
DENTTABS have the same density of fluoride as that of a regular toothpaste in one tablet. However, one tablet weighs one-third of average toothpaste amount only. Also the effectiveness of fluoride is much greater when in solid dry form, as it does not dissolve prematurely.
Can I use DENTTABS with braces?
Absolutely. The great thing is that DENTTABS helps in prevention of plaque and tartar which is a major issue with braces.
Why do DENTTABS have a mild foaming when compared to regular toothpastes?
Most toothpastes contain foaming chemical called SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate). The sulphates are mainly used in skin cleansers, household cleansers and toothpastes to generate rich foam which may give a perception of being squeaky clean. The sulphates are now attributed to being major irritants to skin, scalp and mouth. It may lead to dry mouth due to using excessive amounts, as it strips natural moisture on the inside walls of mouth eventually causing canker sores.
DENTTABS Toothpaste Tablets are FREE OF SLS and SLES.
Do DENTTABS work well for those with sensitive teeth?
DENTTABS with fluoride are best suitable for those with sensitive teeth as they strengthen the teeth and build a protective layer on the tooth surface.
Does DENTTABS have zero waste supply?
We use reusable barrels to get our DENTTABS tablets from our production facility into your compostable little pouches.
Does DENTTABS have an expiry date?
Theoretically speaking, they last for as long as you need it if they are stored in a cool dry place. Officially, we advise you to use within 12 months from opening the package. DENTTABS is best stored in a clean, dry glass jar once opened.
- Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
- You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
Tracking Your Order:
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- You can also track your order from here.
- Due to the spread of COViD-19, we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. Please bear with us.
- In case there is a shipping delay mentioned for the product, it could be due to the seller/route affected due to a local lockdown in the seller's region or being in a containment zone or delay from our shipping partner. Please be patient, your order is safe and will be delivered as soon as it is safe to do so.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Hello Earth Lover!
Got a question? Need some assistance with your order? Or just want to send us some good vibes? Go ahead, drop us a message! We'd love to hear from you, and are happy to help in any way we can!
Note: for order resolutions, don't forget to leave your order number and contact number. This would help us resolve your query faster!
- For Customer Queries please write to us on email@example.com.
- For Bulk / Corporate / Customized enquiries please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form.
Registered Address: Brown Living - 401, 4th Floor, Shanti Sadan, 36th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, Maharashtra.
Still didn't find the information you were looking for? Please fill in this form with your query and we will get back to you shortly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱