Avoid upto 200 pieces of Plastic Straws and Cutlery
Say Goodbye to Plastic Straws and Cutlery! Just keep this light-weight reusable bamboo cutlery kit in your bag and forget about ever using Plastic Cutlery and straws again. This handmade 100% Natural Bamboo straw, spoon, fork and knife (packed in an unbleached cotton pouch with a vegetable dye logo), will go back to nature when you are ready to discard it.
The cutlery is handmade by artisans in North-East India and provides a sustainable livelihood for them.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be small variances in the pieces from the images seen. However, the products are made with utmost care keeping in mind that they will be used with food products and there are no chemical additives used in the entire production process.
Get 1 Straw Cleaner with Coir Bristles and a Cotton Storage Pouch FREE with this pack!
Pouch: 24 cm x 8 cm
Cutlery: 6 inches
- 100% Natural Bamboo Spoon, Fork and Knife
- Heat, Stain and Odour Resistant attractive looking chemical-free cutlery
- Quality finish for hand-made Heat-Treated Bamboo to carbonise the surface.
- The carbonisation finishing process also provides water resistance and prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria and moulds) during normal use
- Wash after use for a longer life of Bamboo Products
- 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye logo
- Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature
- 100% Plastic-Free: No zips, buttons, velcro!
- Easy to wash and re-use
How to Dispose
Cutlery can be put for composting or discarded in nature (simply left on soil) made from 100% Bamboo with no added chemicals, it goes back to nature
Shred the pouch into small pieces and put into composting/ wet waste
MRP inclusive of Taxes: INR 280
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturing Date: N/A
Date of Expiry: No Expiry
Net quantity in Units: Reusable Bamboo Cutlery Kit Without Straw
Manufactured by: The Happy Turtle, C-2/ 114, Printer Apartments, Sector - 13, Rohini, New Delhi - 110085; firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care details: Please reach out to us at +91-9599554659 or email@example.com for any consumer concerns / queries.
- Typically, orders are processed within 2-3 business days.
- You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order. However, due to the spread of COViD-19 we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. Please bear with us.
Tracking Your Order:
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
You can also track your order from here.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Hello Earth Lover!
Got a question? Need some assistance with your order? Or just want to send us some good vibes? Go ahead, drop us a message! We'd love to hear from you, and are happy to help in any way we can!
Note: for order resolutions, don't forget to leave your order number and contact number. This would help us resolve your query faster!
- For Customer Queries please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Bulk / Corporate / Customized enquiries please write to us at email@example.com or fill out this form.
Registered Address: Brown Living - 401, 4th Floor, Shanti Sadan, 36th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, Maharashtra.
Still didn't find the information you were looking for? Please fill in this form with your query and we will get back to you shortly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱