A very simple, evergreen, extremely versatile white shift dress for anytime anywhere. You can style it in innumerable ways and still give a new look each time! Team it with a blazer to give a formal look, a denim jacket for cool casual look or even some junkie neck-pieces for that chic look - just to name a few styling tips! Surely a must-have for all the wardrobes.
- Hand-spun, hand-woven fabric popularly known as khadi.
- Natural dyed using Aritha chal
- V-slit boat neck
- Deep pockets on both sides along the seam
- Comes with premium export quality lining
- Broad hem of 2
Fabric care: Some care for its long and colorful life:-
- Wash it inside out and with all the love in your heart.
- Cold gentle hand wash with mild liquid detergents.
- Dry it in a cozy shaded corner of your house.
- Colors may rub.
- Hot iron as desired.
**Inconsistencies and irregularities in weaving and dyeing depicts the fact that they are made by hands which only enhances its innate appeal and so it should not be treated as defect.**
Colour may vary slightly according to screen settings and resolution.
Model is wearing size S.
|Size (In inched)||Bust||Waist||Hip|
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!