Avoid 700 Plastic Bags Annually
Avoid the tiny Plastic Bags you receive with every small purchase
Use the Shop 'n' Store bags for buying your fruits and vegetables or any other grocery purchase. The bags can also be used for storing fruits and vegetables in the fridge and keeping them fresh for longer.
Made from Unbleached, unstarched cotton with a vegetable dye logo, these bags are completely natural and have no harmful effects on the products stored in them.
The set can be kept inside any bigger reusable bags and can be used for all your grocery shopping - easy to wash and store, you can reuse these for a long time.
Get your fruits and vegetables measured in the bags in supermarkets and avoid disposable bags altogether. Shop and store in the fridge and keep your fridge organised and your fruits and vegetables fresh for longer!
Height: 17 inches
Width: 13 inches
Weight Capacity: Up to 7 Kilos
- Multi-purpose Shopping Bags
- String to close the bags and making them easy to store and carry
- 100% Unbleached Cotton: Free of chemicals
- Vegetable Dye used for the logo
- Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature
- 100% Plastic-Free: No zips, buttons, velcro!
- Easy to wash and re-use
How to Dispose
- When worn out, we recommend using the bag as a dust cloth since it is made from 100% cotton and is super-absorbent
- Composting: Cut into small shreds and add to home composting units. When taking the compost out, make sure you remove the bigger shreds left and keep them for composting again
- Shred into small pieces and send along with wet waste for industrial composting
MRP inclusive of Taxes: INR 320
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturing Date: N/A
Date of Expiry: No Expiry
Net quantity in Units: Shop 'n' Store Bags - Large - Pack of 6
Manufacturer Details with full address & email: The Happy Turtle, C-2/ 114, Printer Apartments, Sector - 13, Rohini, New Delhi - 110085; firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Care details: Please reach out to us at +91-9599554659 or email@example.com for any consumer concerns / queries.