Avoid upto 160 Plastic Straws Annually
Refuse the Plastic Straw and opt for the Reusable Copper straws instead. The straws are coated with FDA approved lacquer to extend their useful life and prevent the taste of copper while sipping. Not only are the copper straws good for your health to use, but they are also good for the environment as copper can be recycled and reused when you feel like discarding the product.
Easy to clean and maintain, the straws can be shaken clean with soap and water or you can use the straw cleaner available with us.
Get 1 Straw Cleaner with Sisal Bristles and a Cotton Storage Pouch FREE with this pack!
Length: 18 cm (Approx.)
Diameter Inner: 3-5 mm (Approx.)
- Attractive looking 100% Copper Straw
- Easily recyclable and 100% Natural: Born from nature, goes back to nature
- Coated with FDA Approved Food-grade lacquer to keep the straw in good condition and extend its life
- Durable and high-quality finish
- Packed in 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye used for the logo
- 100% Plastic-Free: No zips, buttons, velcro!
- Easy to wash and re-use
How to Dispose
Copper Straw should be discarded/ recycled with metal. You can give it to your local kabadiwala for recycling as well.
Shred the pouch into small pieces and put into composting/ wet waste.
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
For Each Order, We Plant a Tree