Avoid up to 160 Plastic Straws Annually.
Refuse the Plastic Straw and opt for the hand-made Reusable, Biodegradable Bamboo straws instead. 100% Natural, chemical-free, odour and stain-resistant, these straws can last for up to 5 years with normal use.
The light-weight, chemical-free and microbe-resistant bamboo straws are ideal for children as well, unlike plastic straws which leech chemicals during use.
Easy to clean, they can be shaken clean with soap and water or you could use the straw cleaner available on our website.
The straw is handmade by artisans in North-East India so the product directly helps the artisans and their families.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be small variances in the pieces from the images seen. However, the products are made with utmost care keeping in mind that they will be used with food products and there are no chemical additives used in the entire production process.
- Length: 18-21 cm (Approx.)
- Diameter Inner: 3-5 mm (Approx.)
- Diameter Outer: 7 mm (Approx.)
- Attractive looking 100% Natural Bamboo Straw
- Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature
- Heat, Stain and Odour Resistant
- Chemical-Free Carbonisation production process prevents the growth of microbes during normal use
- Durable and high-quality finish for hand-made Heat-Treated Bamboo to carbonise the surface
- Wash after use and keep in a dry place for a longer life of Bamboo Products
- Packed in 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye used for the logo
- 100% Plastic-Free: No zips, buttons, velcro!
- Easy to wash and re-use
How to Dispose
- The Straws can be put for composting or discarded in nature (simply left on soil) made from 100% Bamboo with no added chemicals, it goes back to nature.
- Shred the pouch into small pieces and put into composting/ wet waste.
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
For Each Order, We Plant a Tree