Avoid upto 720 Disposable Spoons Annually
Switch to light, durable, chemical-free, eco-friendly cutlery. Especially good for kids since it is lightweight, stain and odour resistant. The carbonisation process used for manufacturing also helps prevent growth of microbes with normal use.
The cutlery is handmade by artisans in North-East India and provides a sustainable livelihood for them.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be small variances in the pieces from the images seen however, the products are made with utmost care keeping in mind that they will be used with food products and there are no chemical additives used in the entire production process.
Spoons: 15 cm (Approx.)
- 100% Natural Bamboo Spoon
- Heat, Stain and Odour Resistant attractive looking chemical-free cutlery
- Quality finish for hand-made Heat-Treated Bamboo to carbonise the surface
- The carbonisation finishing process also provides water resistance and prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria and moulds) during normal use
- Wash after use for a longer life of Bamboo Products
- Packed in 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye used for the logo
- Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature
- 100% Plastic-Free: No zips, buttons, velcro!
- Easy to wash and re-use
How to Dispose
- Cutlery can be put for composting or discarded in nature (simply left on soil) made from 100% Bamboo with no added chemicals, it goes back to nature
- Shred the pouch into small pieces and put into composting/ wet waste
100% Secure Transactions
Your payment information is processed 100% securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We Plant Trees with Proceeds from your Order!