Avoid upto 300 Disposable Knives Annually
Switch to light, durable, chemical-free, eco-friendly cutlery. Especially good for kids since it is lightweight, stain and odour resistant. The carbonisation process used for manufacturing also helps prevent growth of microbes with normal use.
The cutlery is handmade by artisans in North-East India and provides a sustainable livelihood for them.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be small variances in the pieces from the images seen however, the products are made with utmost care keeping in mind that they will be used with food products and there are no chemical additives used in the entire production process.
Knife Length: 15 cm (Approx.)
- Attractive looking 100% Natural Bamboo Knives
- Heat, Stain and Odour Resistant attractive looking chemical-free cutlery
- Quality finish for hand-made Heat-Treated Bamboo to carbonise the surface
- The carbonisation finishing process also provides water resistance and prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria and moulds) during normal use
- Wash after use for a longer life of Bamboo Products
- Packed in 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye logo
- Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature
- 100% Plastic-Free: No zips, buttons, velcro!
- Easy to wash and re-use
How to Dispose
- Cutlery can be put for composting or discarded in nature (simply left on soil) made from 100% Bamboo with no added chemicals, it goes back to nature
- Shred the pouch into small pieces and put into composting/ wet waste
MRP inclusive of Taxes: INR 540
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturing Date: N/A
Date of Expiry: No Expiry
Net quantity in Units: Bamboo Knives Pack of 6 with Cotton Pouch
Manufacturer Details with full address & email: The Happy Turtle, C-2/ 114, Printer Apartments, Sector - 13, Rohini, New Delhi - 110085; email@example.com
Consumer Care details: Please reach out to us at +91-9599554659 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any consumer concerns / queries.
- Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
- You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
Tracking Your Order:
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- You can also track your order from here.
- Due to the spread of COViD-19, we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. Please bear with us.
- In case there is a shipping delay mentioned for the product, it could be due to the seller/route affected due to a local lockdown in the seller's region or being in a containment zone or delay from our shipping partner. Please be patient, your order is safe and will be delivered as soon as it is safe to do so.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Hello Earth Lover!
Got a question? Need some assistance with your order? Or just want to send us some good vibes? Go ahead, drop us a message! We'd love to hear from you, and are happy to help in any way we can!
Note: for order resolutions, don't forget to leave your order number and contact number. This would help us resolve your query faster!
- For Customer Queries please write to us here.
- For Bulk / Corporate / Customized enquiries please write to us here or fill out this form.
Registered Address: Brown Living - 401, 4th Floor, Shanti Sadan, 36th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, Maharashtra.
Still didn't find the information you were looking for? Please fill in this form with your query and we will get back to you shortly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱