These unique COLOUR pencils are wood-free and made from your daily newspaper! No Trees were harmed in the making of these pencils! How? Recycled Paper is tightly rolled around the graphite (lead) with super strength! These 100% eco-friendly 2B pencils are smooth to draw & colour with and easy to sharpen. Makes a great gift for fellow Eco-warriors!
Why Newspaper pencils?
- In India alone, we consume around 15-18 billion pencils each year and that comes at a grave cost of 7 Million trees annually.
- These trees can be saved by repurposing old newspapers into pencils.
- They are wood free and 100% eco friendly.
- There are no breakages while sharpening making it long lasting.
- Both the product and packaging are sustainable. The packaging is recycled and recyclable, so you can simply put it in your paper recycling or compost it directly.
- The shavings are paper and can be put into the wet waste /compost.
MRP inclusive of Taxes: INR 245/-
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturing Date: N/A
Date of Expiry: No Expiry
Net quantity in Units: 20
Sold By: 703, Lotus CHS, Aaram society road, Vakola, Santacruz east, Mumbai -400005, Maharashtra,India