This combo pack gives you 10 Colour pencils & 5 Seed pencils which are easy to write, draw and colour with.
Colour pencils: These unique pencils are wood-free and made from your daily newspaper! No Trees were harmed in the making of these pencils! Recycled Paper is tightly rolled around the graphite (lead) with super strength!
Seed Pencils: Plant your pencil and watch it grow! How you may ask? These newspaper pencils have a small bulb of seeds at the bottom, once your pencil is too short to use, you can plant it into a pot or your garden bed (step wise instructions on the box) and watch the seeds sprout into a plant.
Makes a great gift for fellow Eco-warriors.
Why Newspaper pencils?
- In India alone, we consume around 15-18 billion pencils each year and that comes at a grave cost of 7 Million trees annually.
- These trees can be saved by repurposing old newspapers into pencils.
- They are wood free and 100% eco friendly.
- There are no breakages while sharpening making it long lasting.
- Both the product and packaging are sustainable. The packaging is recycled and recyclable, so you can simply put it in your paper recycling or compost it directly.
- The shavings are paper and can be put into the wet waste /compost.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱