- Rich in protein, fibre, phosphorus, magnesium and iron.
- Prevents Acidity.
- Helps in bone growth, aids in weight loss.
- Helps maintain healthy sugar levels.
- Gluten free.
Nutritional Info:- Serving size 20 g
- Energy Kcal 81.00
- Proteins g 2.36
- Carbohydrate g 15.49
- Sugar g NIL
- Fat g 1.02
- Cholestrol mg < 1.0
- Vitamin A IU
- Iron mg
- Add one teaspoon to ready soup or porridge for a complete meal.
- Can be added to smoothies.
- Can be added to dosa batter.
- Mix one teaspoon of the flour in warm water add boiled. vegetables & spices.
Ingredients:- Pearl Millet (Bajra)
- Pearl millet has a good amount of dietary fibre and plays the role of bulking agent, binding agent of cholesterol, increases transit time and retards carbohydrate absorption. The high fibre also has significant positive effect on preventing and managing disease like constipation, irritable bowel syndrome and obesity.
- Pearl millet or Bajra is rich in essential compounds like protein, fibre, phosphorus, magnesium and iron.
- Pearl millet or Bajra is one of the very few foods that turns stomach acid alkaline and prevents acidity.
- Contains high amounts magnesium and so is good for heart and bones.
- Rich in phosphorus so helps in bone growth and bone health.
- Helps in weight loss: - high in fibre content, aids weight loss. This millet satiates hunger for a long period of time and thus helps in lowering the overall consumption of food.
- Helps maintain healthy sugar levels because the high fibre digests slowly and releases glucose into the blood slowly.
- Pearl millet or Bajra is gluten free.
- Contains all essential amino acids (good protein).
- Unfortunately amino acids cannot withstand high temp and most often lost. It is better to consume low cooked form hence our precooked flours are made following this principle.
Best before 6 months from packing.
MRP Inclusive of taxes Rs 151/-. Country of origin - INDIA. Net Qty 750 g. Manufactured by - V R Organics, 5-5-249 Shivanagar, Station Bazar Road, Yadgir 585202.
firstname.lastname@example.org Customer care - 7738471911 / 8291439270. FSSAI Lic No. 11218330000053. Category Sprouted Flour.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I really love the way it was shipped. I really value brownliving concerns about environment and No plastics were used to even wrap the Prpoduct. Product was also very Nice