The Pia belts pack in so many features that you wonder about this too, and hence the name Pia, a Swahili word that means 'also.' Slim in design and minimalist in look, this cork belt features a reversible sleek buckle. Effortlessly turn your formal outfit into a casual one by a simple twist of the buckle. An essential in the wardrobes of women everywhere, this vegan belt is the perfect layering accessory to complete any outfit.
- Made from FSC-Certified Cork sourced from Portugal
- Two-Colour Belt
- Slim design
Materials Used: Made from FSC Certified Cork
Cork as a Material:
- Vegan ( PETA certified)
- Water repellent
- Stain and scratch-resistant
- Ethically sourced from FSC certified forests in Portugal
- Hypoallergenic and anti-fungal
- Length: 3.25 inches
- Length: 7.5 inches ( when open)
- Height: 4 inches
- For Cork: Cork can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water and gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight
- Storing your product when not in use: It would be best to store your cork wallet in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Try storing it in a position that doesn't flatten or crumple the wallet, to helps retain its shape.
- Ageing of your product: Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork might turn darker due to contact with the human skin and sweat, however, we believe this adds a vintage look to the product's beauty.
Packaging: Our packaging is zero-waste and plastic-free. Our products come in an envelope which is made up of jute and can be reused. This envelope again comes in a corrugated box which can be repurposed easily.
Manufactured by: Lykke Sustainable Designs Private Limited, 207, 2nd floor, Vihar Estate, Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai 400072
Country of origin and manufacture: India
Net Quantity: 1
MRP: INR 2400 inclusive of all applicable taxes