Essential oil is concentrated and potent oil containing volatile chemical compounds from plants. The following set of oils helps release stress, treat cold, and improve brain functions. Use these oils separately or in combination for an invigorating aromatherapy experience at your home or in the office. The set contains Australian Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Peppermint Oil.
- Australian Tea Tree (5ml) - Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties and is commonly used to treat acne, athlete's foot, lice, nail fungus and insect bites. It can also be used as a deodorant, insect repellent, or mouthwash. When used topically, tea tree oil can improve the overall appearance of your skin, hair and nails.
- Peppermint (5ml) - Peppermint oil helps treat digestive problems, the common cold, sinus infections, headaches, and other conditions. It can also be used for topical application for problems like headache, muscle aches, joint pain, and itching. In aromatherapy, peppermint oil is promoted for treating coughs and colds, reducing pain, improving mental function, and reducing stress.
- Rosemary (5ml) - Rosemary Oil helps reduce stress levels and nervous tension, boost mental activity, encourage clarity and insight, relieve fatigue, and support respiratory function. It is used to improve alertness, eliminate negative moods, and increase the retention of information by enhancing concentration.
Quality: 100% Natural, cruelty free & vegan oils. Free from synthetic fragrances, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, and mineral oil.
How to Use:
- Aromatherapy: Use 3-4 drops of essential oils with ceramic diffusers to diffuse aroma.
- Home: Essential oils can be effectively used through the sense of smell in candles, bed linen, wardrobes, and potpourri. Or make your DIY cleaning solutions with diluted essential oils.
- Topical Application: Pure Essential oils are always diluted with carrier oils such as Sweet Almond/ Jojoba/ Virgin Coconut oil before use on the body, skin & hair, and in the bath. Dilute the oils in the ratio of 1 drop of essential oil per 1-2 tablespoon of carrier oil before topical use on the skin, body, and hair. Use 1-3 drops in hot water for a steam treatment over the bowl. Essential oils do not stay mixed with water and should never be added to bathwater without first being diluted.
Caution: Do not use oils internally. A patch test is required to check for skin irritation and sensitivity before using each essential oil. Essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy or by those with asthma, epilepsy, or other health conditions. Do not apply to infants, toddlers, and babies. Safe for kids above 5 years. Needs to be diluted further. E.g. 1 drop in 2 tablespoons of carrier oil. Discontinue use if redness, burning, irritation, or itching occur. Follow warnings, precautions, and seek medical attention for any problems.
MRP (inclusive of Taxes) - 699
Country of Origin - India
Net quantity in Units - 3
Volume in mL 15ml (5ml each)
Product weight in grams 250g
Ultra International Limited, M-3, Connaught Circus, New Delhi-110001 firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketer Details with full address & email
C-3/882, Sector-3, Jankipuram Vistar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226031
Consumer Care details: For Feedback/ Complain Please,
Write: Customer care at Marketer's address or
call +91 8657378117 |
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱