Deeply nourishing body butter
Whether we're indoors or outdoors, pollution doesn't spare us or our skin. the damage caused leaves us with dull skin. viva la sativa deeply nourishing body butter with hemp seed oil helps create a long lasting skin barrier. the skin barrier becomes much stronger with locally sourced sal and mango butter that help keep your skin moisturized.
Why Should You Buy It?
- Deeply Nourishing: hemp seed oil, mango butter and sal butter come together in this body butter to penetrate the skin and start healing it
- Pollution Shielding: the body butter works on your skin to shield it from further damage that pollutants can cause.
- Healthier Skin: dry skin demands deeper and longer alsting hydration, the body butter provides both
Benefits of Using a Plant Based Product
- Hemp Seed Oil: get high on surface moisture. the presence of omega fatty acids and antioxidant-rich vitamin E makes it deeply nourishing and restorative especially to damage caused by pollution.
- Sal Butter: extracted from the fruit of our native tree, shorea robusta, sal butter is incredibly healing. it's only harvested wildly by local communities.
- Mango Butter: the fruit might be a king but the seed is an absolute queeeen. butter from this native seed is deeply nourishing without imparting a greasy feeling.
The 'Nope' List
Weight: 100 g
Skin Type: Dry and Dull Skin
Star Ingredients & Benefits:
- Hemp Seed Oil: Get high on surface moisture. the presence of omega fatty acids along with antioxidant-rich vitamin e makes it deeply nourishing and restorative especially to damage caused by pollution.
- Sal Butter: Extracted from the fruit of our native tree, Shorea Robusta, sal butter is incredibly healing. It's only harvested wildly by local communities.
- Mango Butter: The fruit might be a king but the seed is an absolute queeeen. butter from this native seed is deeply nourishing without imparting a greasy feeling
Ingredients / Made of: citrus aurantium (neroli) distillate, caprylic capric triglyceride, shorea butter, mangifera indica seed butter, stearic acid, hemp seed oil, cetyl alcohol, sodium lactate, glycerol monostearate, vegetable glycerine, tocopherol (vitamin E), citrus aurantium (neroli) essential oil, manuka essential oil, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, sorbic acid, glycerin, salicylic acid, sodium gluconate
Directions to Use: Take a small quantity, gently massage onto your skin. Hydrated Skin Always!.
Shelf Life: 1 year from the date of manufacturing
Product Packaging: 100% Plastic-free
Final Packaging: 100% Plastic-free
For items in stock, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. For pre-orders or made-to-order items, the timeline may be longer. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
Personalisations depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there. If you can't find it, you can always add details in the "Order Instructions" section during checkout.
At Brown Living, we're all about plastic-free packaging and shipping. We send out our products in up-cycled or recycled boxes, wrapped in paper and sealed with water-activated tape made from natural materials. And the best part? Everything is 100% recyclable and compostable!
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
The minimum value to be eligible for discounts and GST invoices is INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
The minimum value to be eligible for a company GST invoice is INR 20,000/-. To place your corporate order with a GST Invoice request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs Plastic Saved
CO² Kgs Offset/Year
in Rural India
Invested in Climate Action