Deeply nourishing body butter
Whether we're indoors or outdoors, pollution doesn't spare us or our skin. the damage caused leaves us with dull skin. viva la sativa deeply nourishing body butter with hemp seed oil helps create a long lasting skin barrier. the skin barrier becomes much stronger with locally sourced sal and mango butter that help keep your skin moisturized.
Why Should You Buy It?
- Deeply Nourishing: hemp seed oil, mango butter and sal butter come together in this body butter to penetrate the skin and start healing it
- Pollution Shielding: the body butter works on your skin to shield it from further damage that pollutants can cause.
- Healthier Skin: dry skin demands deeper and longer alsting hydration, the body butter provides both
Benefits of Using a Plant Based Product
- Hemp Seed Oil: get high on surface moisture. the presence of omega fatty acids and antioxidant-rich vitamin E makes it deeply nourishing and restorative especially to damage caused by pollution.
- Sal Butter: extracted from the fruit of our native tree, shorea robusta, sal butter is incredibly healing. it's only harvested wildly by local communities.
- Mango Butter: the fruit might be a king but the seed is an absolute queeeen. butter from this native seed is deeply nourishing without imparting a greasy feeling.
The 'Nope' List
Weight: 100 g
Skin Type: Dry and Dull Skin
Star Ingredients & Benefits:
- Hemp Seed Oil: Get high on surface moisture. the presence of omega fatty acids along with antioxidant-rich vitamin e makes it deeply nourishing and restorative especially to damage caused by pollution.
- Sal Butter: Extracted from the fruit of our native tree, Shorea Robusta, sal butter is incredibly healing. It's only harvested wildly by local communities.
- Mango Butter: The fruit might be a king but the seed is an absolute queeeen. butter from this native seed is deeply nourishing without imparting a greasy feeling
Ingredients / Made of: citrus aurantium (neroli) distillate, caprylic capric triglyceride, shorea butter, mangifera indica seed butter, stearic acid, hemp seed oil, cetyl alcohol, sodium lactate, glycerol monostearate, vegetable glycerine, tocopherol (vitamin E), citrus aurantium (neroli) essential oil, manuka essential oil, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, sorbic acid, glycerin, salicylic acid, sodium gluconate
Directions to Use: Take a small quantity, gently massage onto your skin. Hydrated Skin Always!.
Shelf Life: 1 year from the date of manufacturing
Product Packaging: 100% Plastic-free
Final Packaging: 100% Plastic-free
Most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days, unless on preorders or made-to-order items. Monday to Friday are considered as business days except for public holidays. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs of Plastic Saved
Kgs of CO² Offset / Year
Trees Planted in India
Jobs Created in Rural India
Funds Invested in Climate Action
Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days and you can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
If the product is made-to-order, it might take more time to ship it out.
Please review our Shipping Policy here.
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to review your query. You can go through our returns policy here.
At Brown Living, we have a strict Plastic-Free Packaging and Shipping Policy.
We ship everything 100% Plastic-Free in an up-cycled or 100% post-consumer box with paper wrapping and a 100% natural water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & a plant-based starch glue. All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and compostable.
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Minimum value to be eligible for discounts is approximately INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
If we still haven't answered your question, you can contact us below and we will be happy to assist you.