Contains 1 handle neem comb with a box
- MADE OF YOUNG NEEM WOOD: Made of young (Kaccha) neem wood for maximised nutrient transfer to scalp during deep combing.
- HAIR GROWTH & HAIRFALL CONTROL WITH SCALP STIMULATION: Activates hair follicles with increased blood circulation. Drives hair growth & thickness. Halts hair loss & thinning.
- PREVENTS STATIC CAUSED BY PLASTIC COMBS & BRUSHES: Prevents brittleness, cuticle damage & hair breakage typically caused by static created by plastic combs.
- DANDRUFF & ITCHINESS CONTROL: Neem, tulsi & bhringraj together help control infections on scalp and keep away dandruff & itchiness.
- HAIR STRAIGHTENING, SMOOTHENING & FRIZZ CONTROL: Due to static removal, neem combs aid in control of frizz & flyaways. Hair gets straightened & smoothened.
- INDUCES GOOD SLEEP, RELEASES ANXIETY & STRESS.
SHIPPING TIMELINE: Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days. You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER: You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days. You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.
At Brown Living, we have a strict Plastic-Free Packaging and Shipping Policy.
We ship everything 100% Plastic-Free in an up-cycled or 100% post-consumer box with paper wrapping and a 100% natural water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & a plant-based starch glue. All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and compostable.
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs of Plastic Saved
Kgs of CO² Offset / Year
Trees Planted in India
Jobs Created in Rural India
Funds Invested in Climate Action