KSAMAH Ecological Jute Bag: Lunch tote bag.
Bag with Hermit Crab design. Hermit crabs are small crustaceans that lack a shell and must borrow one from another animal. Plastic debris washed up on remote islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans has killed hermit crabs, which mistake the plastic for shells. Hermit crabs play a crucial role in the health of tropical environments by aerating and fertilizing the soil, as well as being a key part of the marine ecosystem. Their population degradation is more than just a risk to the natural environment. Buying our tiffin tote bag is a perfect opportunity for those who were thinking about getting involved in environmental conservation.
- Eco-friendly jute fabric
- The main compartment has a zip closure.
Size: 12 inches x 12 inches (Height x Width) x Base 4 inch.
The KSAMAH stamp (ethically sourced & a complete earth-friendly brand).
- Jute bags are extremely resistant & do not require much maintenance.
- Hand wash in cool water using a mild soap. Jute fabrics or burlap can be brittle so it must be handled gently.
MRP inclusive of Taxes : Rs 300
Country of Origin : India
Net quantity in Units : 1 pc
Weight in grams or Kgs : 140 grams
Marketed by: KSAMAH, 9/A Saraswati Darshan, 2nd-Floor, Opp. New Era Cinema, SV Road, Above Bharat Hotel, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400064
- Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
- You can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
Tracking Your Order:
- You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- You can also track your order from here.
- Due to the spread of COViD-19, we are still facing some delays in delivery for orders. Please bear with us.
- In case there is a shipping delay mentioned for the product, it could be due to the seller/route affected due to a local lockdown in the seller's region or being in a containment zone or delay from our shipping partner. Please be patient, your order is safe and will be delivered as soon as it is safe to do so.
For more details about our shipping, please view our Shipping Policy here.
Hello Earth Lover!
Got a question? Need some assistance with your order? Or just want to send us some good vibes? Go ahead, drop us a message! We'd love to hear from you, and are happy to help in any way we can!
Note: for order resolutions, don't forget to leave your order number and contact number. This would help us resolve your query faster!
- For Customer Queries please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Bulk / Corporate / Customized enquiries please write to us at email@example.com or fill out this form.
Registered Address: Brown Living - 401, 4th Floor, Shanti Sadan, 36th Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, 400050, Maharashtra.
Still didn't find the information you were looking for? Please fill in this form with your query and we will get back to you shortly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We plant trees with profits from your order 🌱