KSAMAH Ecological & Biodegradable Rice husk dinnerware:
This dinnerware set is made from rice husk fiber, which is natural, bio-based and safe for daily use. It recovers and creates value from what is formerly considered crop waste and hence is eco-friendly and saves bringing any harm to people and the environment.
If a person purchases our rice husk made product, they are contributing to not one but to two very important and evident factors affecting the environment a) Rice husk not only solves the problem of crop waste b) it also solves the ever-increasing problem of farmers burning the leftover husk which in turn leads to pollution.
- Made from natural rice husks fiber sourced from Indian farmers.
- BPA free.
- Good for you, good for Earth.
- Sturdy, Durable, Elegant.
- 100 percent reusable, 100 percent recyclable.
- A thoughtful addition to any Home, Office, Restaurants.
- Microwave safe - dishwasher safe, Freezer safe.
- No hazardous substances, hygienic to use.
1. Cannot be directly used over a fire, oven for cooking or steaming.
2. Natural shine on the surface will fade on a daily usage, but doesn't affect the quality.
3. Due to the natural color of the rice husk fiber, there may be a slight color difference.
4 Microwave safe, Dishwasher safe, Freezer safe.
5. Not recommend for prolonged soaking in the water.
6. There may be a natural rice husk fragrance coming out of products for initial days which eventually fades with regular use.
Care: Cannot be directly used over a fire, oven for cooking or steaming.
Country of Origin: India
Net quantity in Units : 6 pcs
Weight in grams or Kgs: 500 grams
Marketed by: KSAMAH, 9/A Saraswati Darshan, 2nd-Floor, Opp. New Era Cinema, SV Road, Above Bharat Hotel, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400064.