Designed using two complementary colours that come together in a beautiful spiral our Koru clutches are a symbol of positivity and new beginnings. With Maori origins, Koru is a stylized curved pattern that represents peace and harmony.
The designs are available in alternate patterns which also helps us minimize production wastage, the Koru can hold your keys, mobile, notes and more. With its unique design, this one is a definite head-turner.
- Magnetic Closure
- Detachable Metal strap
- FSC Certified Cork
- Recycled Inner Linings: 100% cotton lining made from recycled yarn.
- Recycled Natulon Zippers: YKK Natulon zippers made from post-consumer recycled plastic.
Benefits of Cork:
- Low carbon footprint
- Positive socio-economic impact
- Length: 12 inches
- Height: 6 inches
Weight: 450 grams
- For Cork: Cork can be easily cleaned with a clean cloth dipped in some warm water and gentle liquid soap. Allow it to dry naturally and away from direct sunlight.
- Storing your product when not in use: It would be best to store your cork product in a dust bag and out of direct sunlight. Try storing it in a position that doesnt flatten or crumple the wallet, to help retain its shape.
- Ageing of your product: Over a long period of time, like any other natural skin such as leather, cork might turn darker due to contact with the human skin and sweat, however, we believe this adds a vintage look to the beauty of the product.
Packaging: Our packaging is plastic-free and zero-waste. Hence, each and everything can be reused easily.
Name and Address of Manufacturer:
Lykke Sustainable Designs Private Limited
207, 2nd floor, Vihar Estate
Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai 400072
Country of origin and manufacture: India
Net Quantity: 1
MRP: INR 5000 inclusive of all applicable taxes
Most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days, unless on preorders or made-to-order items. Monday to Friday are considered as business days except for public holidays. For more details please refer to the Shipping policy.
You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). You can also track your order from here.
Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description. For more details please refer to the return policy.
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs of Plastic Saved
Kgs of CO² Offset / Year
Trees Planted in India
Jobs Created in Rural India
Funds Invested in Climate Action
Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days and you can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
If the product is made-to-order, it might take more time to ship it out.
Please review our Shipping Policy here.
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
At Brown Living, we have a strict Plastic-Free Packaging and Shipping Policy.
We ship everything 100% Plastic-Free in an up-cycled or 100% post-consumer box with paper wrapping and a 100% natural water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & a plant-based starch glue. All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and compostable.
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
To place your bulk request, please fill out this form or write to us here. Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Minimum value to be eligible for discounts is approximately INR 20,000. Discounts are available on total invoice value excluding shipping charges. Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
Please note: Since we offer volume discounts, we cannot accept returns on bulk orders.