Kiah Eyewear Cover Vegan Leather Protector Case.
Mindful fashion meets sustainable choices. Our Kiah Eyewear Covers are made from Cork Leather and leftover fabric attached with fine and durable stitching, giving the protector case a sleek look. Our belief is to consciously design and upcycle handcrafted fabrics to create products with the ultimate utility as well as visual aesthetics. These covers are all you need to keep your favourite pair of glasses or shades safe!
The patterns are inspired by nature and brought to you by artisanal who believe in bringing fabrics to life with their timeless craft.
Aesthetically upcycled. Artistically handcrafted. Made in India.
- Cork Fabric
- Handcrafted cotton linen Fabric
- Biodegradable Cotton (for inner lining)
Height 3.5 inches (approx.)
Length 6.75 inches (approx.)
- The Colour of the materials and fabric may vary slightly due to Photographic lighting and/or the visual settings on your monitor screen.
- The products are made in running fabric. The final print might vary from the pictures.
- Use gentle liquid soap and warm water to deal with light stains.
- Dry naturally (in the air)
- Do not dry (or store) in direct sunlight.
- We suggest that you store this product in a cotton-jute bag provided by us.
- Avoid putting strain or crumpling the Cover. This will help retain the shape in the long run.
In the long run:
We appreciate and acknowledge your effort of switching to Slow Fashion where quality counts over quantity. Our products are meant to last. Over time, you will notice that like any other natural skin such as leather the cork might turn a shade darker. This happens due to contact with human skin, sweat and exposure. Rest assured, your products will age fine!