Used for over 5,000 years by Ayurvedic practitioners, the Kansa - a mixture of copper & tin, helps increase your skin's ability to heal, balance your doshas, chakras and skin's pH level.
This Ancient Kansa face massager stimulates blood circulation, resulting in smoother, plumper and rejuvenated skin.
Benefits of Kansa Wand:
- Tones facial muscles, firms the cheekbones & jawline
- Draws out build up toxins & acidity from the skin.
- De-puff & tightens the skin.
- Brightens & even out the complexion.
How to use: Start by applying a few drops of your favourite oil mixed with water or our Multi floral face mist. Our Skin Brightening Facial Oil pairs nicely with this wand.
You can massage in any way that feels the best, some recommendations are:
- Massage in a zig-zag pattern on forehead, nose & cheeks, using gentle pressure.
- Go outward & up on forehead, cheeks & jawline.
- Use circular motions on the forehead, around the hairline, centre of the eyebrows & around nose in clockwise & anti-clockwise motions.
- Can be used daily for 5-8 minutes.
Kansa Wand Care:
- Simply wipe the wand after each use or use soap and water only on the metal part.
- For natural cleaning, use a paste made with fuller's earth and water.
- Store it in the cotton pouch to keep it away from dust & dirt.
Country of Origin: India
Packed & Marketed By:
Company Name: Trnatva
Address: BD-4, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi - 110088
Company Name: Ashoka Enterprises
Address: 42/19, Site-IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad - 201010
We plant trees with proceeds from your order
Our ImpactRead More →
Kgs of Plastic Saved
Kgs of CO² Offset / Year
Trees Planted in India
Jobs Created in Rural India
Funds Invested in Climate Action
Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days and you can expect delivery of the products within 5-7 business days of placing your order.
If the product is made-to-order, it might take more time to ship it out.
Please review our Shipping Policy here.
No, we currently only ship in India. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
At Brown Living, we have a strict Plastic-Free Packaging and Shipping Policy.
We ship everything 100% Plastic-Free in an up-cycled or 100% post-consumer box with paper wrapping and a 100% natural water-activated paper tape that is made with paper & a plant-based starch glue. All of our shipping materials are 100% recyclable and compostable.